Clearview Homes for Sale List
Clearview Homes for Sale Currently Active
Clearview Homes for Sale is comprised of great Arizona homes for sale for your viewing pleasure. Search now or call an Arizona Real Estate agent from RCP. We have an Arizona Real Estate Agent standing by.
Start Clearview Homes for Sale
Clearview Homes for Sale
End Clearview Homes for Sale
Why are we the best real estate company in Arizona?
RCP: the best real estate company in Arizona!
The best real estate company in Arizona will have top notch customer service, professionalism, as well as an unparalleled knowledge of the real estate market. RCP agents match that description. RCP’s Arizona real estate agents are trained by an experienced real estate broker for contract writing as well as a certified Appraiser for valuation training. That’s why we feel RCP is the best real estate company in Arizona with services for commercial buying, renting, or selling, and residential buying and selling. Check out the website. The best real estate company in Arizona‘s website can help. You customize your search to look for custom homes or luxury homes in Arizona. For the equestrian enthusiast, non-Arizona horse property can be filtered out, if you so desire. Searching land for sale in Arizona is a snap! Come and see for yourself why RCP is Arizona’s best real estate company. The RCP website has full public access to the MLS with real-time updates and listing status changes. Real estate agents are a dime a dozen; good real estate agents are hard to find. Knowledge, experience, service, determination, and professionalism are all things our agents strive to achieve.
Arizona Real Estate and Buying With Creative Financing
Creative Buying of Arizona Real Estate With RCP
Buying With Creative Financing-
If you are looking to buy a home and can’t seem to qualify for a loan, but have some cash to put down, RCP real estate is experienced in all sorts of creative financing creative real estate transactions. What are your options?
1. Lease with the option to purchase- also known as lease option. With this type of deal you can move into your home and not worry about a landlord kicking you out because you have a contract. You don’t own the house yet, but you have the option to buy it within a certain time-frame.
2. Lease purchase- also known as rent to own. In this option, you are renting and at the same time putting a portion of your rent toward the future purchase of the house. This allows you to not throw all your money away with rent, but put some toward the house as you go.
3.Wrap mortgage- also know as wrap around mortgage. This option you don’t have to qualify with the bank, but rather with the seller. You make your monthly payments to the seller and he makes his payments to his bank. This can be risky and you’ll want a consultation before seriously exploring this option.
4. Seller Carry- also known as owner financing. In this option, you purchase and make payments directly to the seller–no bank is involved.
5. Seller Carry-back -Also known as partial seller carry. This option you would get a normal loan from a bank and the seller pays some of the down payment or more and the buyer pays him back monthly.
6. Purchase Option -also known as option to purchase. This is where a seller accepts a nominal fee to allow the buyer to buy the house at a specified price (or maybe not) for a determined amount of time. No rent or monthly payments, but you don’t take possession either.
You can combine mix and match these creative financing options, however, their are many issues that arise and you will want an experienced agency on your side. Keep in mind, when it is a seller’s market, these types of deals usually all disappear. In a buyer market, these deals are the way things get sold. There are many reasons buyers and sellers choose these options. If you are entertaining creative financing, we can consult with you and figure out the best solution for you. To read more about creative financing option click here.
Apache Junction Horse Property and Homes for Sale
Looking for Apache Junction horse property?
Apache Junction horse property is peppered throughout the city of Apache Junction. Some of the best valley properties are Apache Junction horse property. The majority of Apache Junction is comprised of single family homes ranging from 1-3+ stories and basement homes, including having a normal amount of commercial and light industrial. Apache Junction is also near many cultural centers and located in a prime location to take advantage of the Phoenix metro area recreational facilities.
With all the amenities available, Apache Junction horse property becomes increasingly desirable. If you are interested in any Apache Junction horse properties, call RCP to get a specialized Apache Junction horse property specialist to assist you. Apache Junction real estate is the perfect place to call home. To search more Apache Junction homes for sale, click on the “Apache Junction” link, or click here to see all the available horse properties broken down by neighborhood. For assistance in your search call some of the best Apache Junction real estate agents available right here at RCP. RCP can handle all of your Apache Junction real estate needs, including commercial real estate in Apache Junction, Apache Junction custom homes for sale, and Apache Junction luxury homes.