Golden Vista Homes for Sale List
Golden Vista Homes for Sale Currently Active
Golden Vista Homes for Sale is prime Arizona Real Estate. You can search for other Arizona Homes for Sale by clicking the custom “Search Homes for Sale” button or just give us a call and a RCP Arizona Real Estate Agent will assist you.
Start Golden Vista Homes for Sale
[idx_listing_summary title=”Golden Vista Homes for Sale” link=”wzhjqcvyqf8″ source=”location” property_type=”A” display=”all” sort=”price_low_high”]
End Golden Vista Homes for Sale
Are you looking for Arizona land for sale?
Why is RCP the best place to find Arizona land for sale?
Arizona land for sale can be tricky, and with only approximately 15 percent of the total land in Arizona being privately owned, finding the perfect piece may be difficult. Finding Arizona land for sale can be made easier with the right tools. Using the website here at RCP can be the perfect platform for success. Log in to the custom search tool and create a search, save, and revisit properties you flag. Search for Arizona land for sale bordering state land or in the big city. If you are a horse owner, you will want to make sure that the zoning will permit horses and any livestock you may have. Arizona horse properties are some of the most desirable and sought after in Arizona. RCP also provides in depth service for commercial and residential purchases and sales transactions. Appraisals and BPO’s are also available by our agents and appraisers. We have agents specializing in creative financing, bank owned homes, and foreclosures in both Pinal and Maricopa counties. Whether it’s Arizona luxury homes, custom homes, commercial or land, come see why RCP is the best real estate company in Arizona.
Arizona Real Estate and Buying With Creative Financing
Creative Buying of Arizona Real Estate With RCP
Buying With Creative Financing-
If you are looking to buy a home and can’t seem to qualify for a loan, but have some cash to put down, RCP real estate is experienced in all sorts of creative financing creative real estate transactions. What are your options?
1. Lease with the option to purchase- also known as lease option. With this type of deal you can move into your home and not worry about a landlord kicking you out because you have a contract. You don’t own the house yet, but you have the option to buy it within a certain time-frame.
2. Lease purchase- also known as rent to own. In this option, you are renting and at the same time putting a portion of your rent toward the future purchase of the house. This allows you to not throw all your money away with rent, but put some toward the house as you go.
3.Wrap mortgage- also know as wrap around mortgage. This option you don’t have to qualify with the bank, but rather with the seller. You make your monthly payments to the seller and he makes his payments to his bank. This can be risky and you’ll want a consultation before seriously exploring this option.
4. Seller Carry- also known as owner financing. In this option, you purchase and make payments directly to the seller–no bank is involved.
5. Seller Carry-back -Also known as partial seller carry. This option you would get a normal loan from a bank and the seller pays some of the down payment or more and the buyer pays him back monthly.
6. Purchase Option -also known as option to purchase. This is where a seller accepts a nominal fee to allow the buyer to buy the house at a specified price (or maybe not) for a determined amount of time. No rent or monthly payments, but you don’t take possession either.
You can combine mix and match these creative financing options, however, their are many issues that arise and you will want an experienced agency on your side. Keep in mind, when it is a seller’s market, these types of deals usually all disappear. In a buyer market, these deals are the way things get sold. There are many reasons buyers and sellers choose these options. If you are entertaining creative financing, we can consult with you and figure out the best solution for you. To read more about creative financing option click here.
Discover Apache Junction Real Estate
Apache Junction Real Estate
If you are considering Apache Junction as a possible place of residence or a place to invest, you certainly have a large variety to choose from. Apache Junction real estate is comprised of different styles, designs, and methods of construction. Apache Junction real estate has a large percentage of single family homes in relation to commercial or industrial. Investors from Canada and other areas of the world flock to Apache Junction as an ideal place to invest. Investors find that Apache Junction real estate works perfectly with their travel schedules and vacation planning. They can escape the winter in Canada and come to Arizona to get a little sun, play some golf, and check on their real estate investments while they are here.
Apache Junction offers great custom homes, luxury property, and land to build your own if you so desire. Apache Junction horse properties are some of the best in the state. With equestrian centers always close by, Apache Junction lends nicely to the horse enthusiast. To discover how Apache Junction real estate can fit into your life call RCP today. To view all Apache Junction real estate click here.