Merrill Ranch Homes for Sale List
Merrill Ranch Homes for Sale Currently Active
Merrill Ranch Homes for Sale can be found by searching the properties below or by calling a RCP Arizona Real Estate agent. To view any of the real estate properties found, just give us a call.
Start Merrill Ranch Homes for Sale
[idx_listing_summary title=”Merrill Ranch Homes for Sale” link=”wzhjub9rlvp” source=”location” property_type=”A” display=”all” sort=”price_low_high”]
End Merrill Ranch Homes for Sale
What kind of real estate are you looking for? Arizona foreclosures?
Arizona Foreclosures, Short Sale, Bank Owned, and Creative Financing
Arizona foreclosures are some of the best in the country. RCP professional real estate agents are proficient in all types of Arizona foreclosures. Gone were the days of Arizona foreclosures listings that were run down and in need of serious repairs. Now those days appear to be back. The banks realized that by doing a little touch up work and minor (sometimes major) repairs that they would actually get a return on that investment. This is not always the case because as the supply and demand changes, so do the tactics. When the housing inventory is limited repairs don’t return as much and property owners and banks will opt to just sell the property as is. Then when the inventory increases owners must make some updates to stay competitive and get their house sold. Call us at RCP for a current market update to see where we are at in terms of supply and demand. This is often referred to as a buyer or seller’s market.
Arizona Real Estate and Buying With Creative Financing
Creative Buying of Arizona Real Estate With RCP
Buying With Creative Financing-
If you are looking to buy a home and can’t seem to qualify for a loan, but have some cash to put down, RCP real estate is experienced in all sorts of creative financing creative real estate transactions. What are your options?
1. Lease with the option to purchase- also known as lease option. With this type of deal you can move into your home and not worry about a landlord kicking you out because you have a contract. You don’t own the house yet, but you have the option to buy it within a certain time-frame.
2. Lease purchase- also known as rent to own. In this option, you are renting and at the same time putting a portion of your rent toward the future purchase of the house. This allows you to not throw all your money away with rent, but put some toward the house as you go.
3.Wrap mortgage- also know as wrap around mortgage. This option you don’t have to qualify with the bank, but rather with the seller. You make your monthly payments to the seller and he makes his payments to his bank. This can be risky and you’ll want a consultation before seriously exploring this option.
4. Seller Carry- also known as owner financing. In this option, you purchase and make payments directly to the seller–no bank is involved.
5. Seller Carry-back -Also known as partial seller carry. This option you would get a normal loan from a bank and the seller pays some of the down payment or more and the buyer pays him back monthly.
6. Purchase Option -also known as option to purchase. This is where a seller accepts a nominal fee to allow the buyer to buy the house at a specified price (or maybe not) for a determined amount of time. No rent or monthly payments, but you don’t take possession either.
You can combine mix and match these creative financing options, however, their are many issues that arise and you will want an experienced agency on your side. Keep in mind, when it is a seller’s market, these types of deals usually all disappear. In a buyer market, these deals are the way things get sold. There are many reasons buyers and sellers choose these options. If you are entertaining creative financing, we can consult with you and figure out the best solution for you. To read more about creative financing option click here.
What Apache Junction Homes for Sale Offer
Apache Junction homes for sale are perfect for families!
Homes for sale in Apache Junction are perfect for family living. With as many amenities the city has to offer combined with the vast amounts of nearby wilderness and recreation areas, Apache Junction homes for sale are a perfect fit for families of all ages. We can’t forget to mention the great Arizona year round weather, that makes it ideal, with some of the world’s best and most famous golf courses. Apache Junction real estate is in the center of it all.
Apache Junction homes for sale range in price as much as they do in style and design. For a complete list of specific Apache Junction homes for sale listed by community click here. If you are looking to retire in the sun or are just starting out, Apache Junction homes for sale may be exactly what you are looking for. Call us at RCP for a more detailed custom search or with general questions about Apache Junction. We want to help you find a home that you will love for years and years to come, and to get it at a price you will love.