Casa Del Sol Homes for Sale List
Casa Del Sol Homes for Sale Currently Active
Casa Del Sol Homes for Sale are located in our Arizona Homes for Sale search area. Search yourself or call an Arizona real estate agent at RCP. You can e-mail or call us for showings on any property.
Start Casa Del Sol Homes for Sale
[idx_listing_summary title=”Casa Del Sol Homes for Sale” link=”wznktj0q0hy” source=”location” property_type=”A” display=”all” sort=”price_low_high”]
End Casa Del Sol Homes for Sale
RCP wants to help you with finding Arizona homes for sale!
RCP has real estate agents that can help find Arizona homes for sale–your way!
Why should you use RCP when searching Arizona homes for sale? Use us because we have some of the most knowledgeable and professional real estate agents in Arizona. If you are looking to buy a house, or piece of commercial, don’t worry about paying us. Our commission comes from the seller of the home. We work for you until we find you the perfect house to buy. If you are in the market to sell your home, RPC has a massive marketing campaign and online presence. Homes listed with RCP are selling in days, not weeks or months. Keep in mind also that RCP has a network of investors ready to buy your house if you so choose. Often putting in offers the first days your house is listed. Real estate agents in Arizona are not all the same, and your search for Arizona homes for sale can be a pleasing one with our flexible nature. We have some of the most cutting edge real estate technology out there and cant wait to put it to work for you. Check out our home page for more Arizona homes for sale.
Arizona Real Estate and Buying With Creative Financing
Creative Buying of Arizona Real Estate With RCP
Buying With Creative Financing-
If you are looking to buy a home and can’t seem to qualify for a loan, but have some cash to put down, RCP real estate is experienced in all sorts of creative financing creative real estate transactions. What are your options?
1. Lease with the option to purchase- also known as lease option. With this type of deal you can move into your home and not worry about a landlord kicking you out because you have a contract. You don’t own the house yet, but you have the option to buy it within a certain time-frame.
2. Lease purchase- also known as rent to own. In this option, you are renting and at the same time putting a portion of your rent toward the future purchase of the house. This allows you to not throw all your money away with rent, but put some toward the house as you go.
3.Wrap mortgage- also know as wrap around mortgage. This option you don’t have to qualify with the bank, but rather with the seller. You make your monthly payments to the seller and he makes his payments to his bank. This can be risky and you’ll want a consultation before seriously exploring this option.
4. Seller Carry- also known as owner financing. In this option, you purchase and make payments directly to the seller–no bank is involved.
5. Seller Carry-back -Also known as partial seller carry. This option you would get a normal loan from a bank and the seller pays some of the down payment or more and the buyer pays him back monthly.
6. Purchase Option -also known as option to purchase. This is where a seller accepts a nominal fee to allow the buyer to buy the house at a specified price (or maybe not) for a determined amount of time. No rent or monthly payments, but you don’t take possession either.
You can combine mix and match these creative financing options, however, their are many issues that arise and you will want an experienced agency on your side. Keep in mind, when it is a seller’s market, these types of deals usually all disappear. In a buyer market, these deals are the way things get sold. There are many reasons buyers and sellers choose these options. If you are entertaining creative financing, we can consult with you and figure out the best solution for you. To read more about creative financing option click here.
Mesa Investment Property
Buying Mesa Investment Property
Mesa investment property can be very rewarding. There are a few different types of Mesa investment properties depending on the type of investor you are. If you are out of the state or out of the country, you will probably want a property management company to handle the day to day items. If you are looking to buy and flip, there is no need for property management, however, you want to buy and sell for the right price and in record time. Mesa investment property is broken down into:
Single family: A regular house used as a rental, or bought to fix up or remodel and flip to a new buyer.
Multi-Family: More than one unit or building, i.e duplex, tri-plex (3-plex), four-plex, or bigger.
Commercial or Industrial: Retail, restaurants, office spaces, medical offices, etc.
There are many opportunities in Mesa investment property. Investors from Canada and right here in the states are buying in historic districts and other areas at a fraction of what their resale value is. After a considerable remodel, they sell these properties for top dollar. Other investors are buying Mesa investment properties for their rental value. The rental market in Mesa is strong and single family homes can make a good return. Some of the best deals are being found in investing in multi-family real estate. These properties can provide an amazing CAP rate for your portfolio. Call RCP to explore your options.