Centercrest Condominiums Homes for Sale List
Centercrest Condominiums Homes for Sale Currently Active
Centercrest Condominiums Homes for Sale are located in our Arizona Homes for Sale search area. Search yourself or call an Arizona real estate agent at RCP. You can e-mail or call us for showings on any property.
Start Centercrest Condominiums Homes for Sale
Centercrest Condominiums Homes for Sale
End Centercrest Condominiums Homes for Sale
Should I consider buying Arizona short sales?
What are the pros and cons of Arizona short sales and should I consider buying one?
Let’s examine the pros and cons of Arizona short sales vs. a regular sale transaction:
1. The asking price on Arizona short sales are often less than that of a typical real estate listing.
2. The homes are usually occupied and are well taken care of.
3. Depending on your current market conditions, short sale listings may be all that are available.
1. The asking price is a little ambiguous. Remember the bank has to be okay with the asking price in the end before they give the approval. If the banks appraiser comes in higher than the list price, then the bank can say they want you to pay the appraised amount.
2. The homes are occupied and are harder to view.
3. The bank may reject the short sale after a few months of waiting. The bank still qualifies the seller to make sure they cannot pay the difference between the asking price and the mortgage amount. Also the price may be too low.
4. Short sales can take a long time. Short sales have been know to take up to a year for approval. Usually it is around three months.
Back to the original question: Should I consider buying Arizona short sales? Well, all in all, it depends on what kind of buyer you are. If you are not in a hurry, and are looking for the best possible deal, then Arizona short sales can be a great way to build wealth or find your dream home.
Find great Arizona investment property!
Fantastic CAP rates on Arizona investment property!
To find great deals in Arizona you are going to want to look for the properties you can buy cheap with some kind of upside, whether that upside is a higher selling price after you have rehabbed or remodeled, or if that upside is a great CAP rate or monthly rent. Good upsides can also be found in financing. For example, if you can pick up a piece of real estate at 4% interest and resell it at 9%, there is your upside. Maybe you can find a lease option at a great rate and then get a sublease at market rates.
So you ask yourself, “Okay, so I know how to recognize great real estate deals, but how do I find them?” You are going to have to watch the trends. Arizona investment property cycles like any other type of real estate. Let me explain.
If you are in a seller’s market for residential homes and the rental market is not growing as fast, buying a 4-plex is a logical move. If interest rates are on the rise, pick up some Arizona investment property homes for sale and wrap the mortgage with a new higher rate. Here at RCP we watch the trends and try to identify opportunities for our investors. Why? Because we invest too. Call us at RCP Real Estate LLC. If you want to sell your Arizona investment property house, but don’t want to use a realtor. Call us and we will write you an offer.
Mesa Real Estate Agent Specialists
Looking for a great Mesa real estate agent?
RCP has some of the best Mesa real estate agents in the city. We are a bit bias (of course), however, you should give us a try and decide for yourself. If you are in the market for real estate or homes for sale, our Mesa real estate agents are waiting to assist you. Finding the perfect Mesa real estate agent is not easy, however, we want to work hard to earn your business. Our agents have some of the most up to date and user friendly tools available to them as well as a streamlined escrow and offer making process.
In your search for Mesa homes for sale you want an aggressive agent who can go to bat for you and get you the best possible price on your new home, or the best selling price on the house you are selling. We will be your advocate when negotiating with the bank. We will do our best to get you the lowest price when bidding at the auction. Foreclosure homes for sale are being sold daily and we can help you get a piece of the action.