Country Park Homes for Sale List
Country Park Homes for Sale Currently Active
Country Park Homes for Sale are located in our Arizona Homes for Sale search area. Search yourself or call an Arizona real estate agent at RCP. You can e-mail or call us for showings on any property.
Start Country Park Homes for Sale
[idx_listing_summary title=”Country Park Homes for Sale” link=”wzrh9vgkypz” source=”location” property_type=”A” display=”all” sort=”price_low_high”]
End Country Park Homes for Sale
Looking for custom homes for sale in Arizona?
Why’s RCP the best place to find custom homes for sale in Arizona?
Custom homes for sale in Arizona are by definition custom and unique. When navigating the custom homes for sale in Arizona market, you want to make sure you have a professional and steadfast team behind you. The best real estate company in Arizona will be glad to assist you in your custom homes for sale in Arizona search with the top level of professional customer care, research, as well as an unmatched knowledge of the real estate market. If you are buying or selling Arizona luxury real estate or custom homes, we can help keep everything running smoothly. RCP’s Arizona real estate agents are trained in custom home transactions by a knowledgeable real estate broker, as well as valuation techniques for custom homes for sale in Arizona; that’s why we feel RCP is the best real estate company in Arizona with services for commercial and residential. Check out our website! It has advanced and cutting edge technology at your fingertips. Searching and viewing land in Arizona is easy with the help of our search tools. See for yourself why RCP is the place to go for luxury and custom homes.
Arizona Real Estate and Buying With Creative Financing
Creative Buying of Arizona Real Estate With RCP
Buying With Creative Financing-
If you are looking to buy a home and can’t seem to qualify for a loan, but have some cash to put down, RCP real estate is experienced in all sorts of creative financing creative real estate transactions. What are your options?
1. Lease with the option to purchase- also known as lease option. With this type of deal you can move into your home and not worry about a landlord kicking you out because you have a contract. You don’t own the house yet, but you have the option to buy it within a certain time-frame.
2. Lease purchase- also known as rent to own. In this option, you are renting and at the same time putting a portion of your rent toward the future purchase of the house. This allows you to not throw all your money away with rent, but put some toward the house as you go.
3.Wrap mortgage- also know as wrap around mortgage. This option you don’t have to qualify with the bank, but rather with the seller. You make your monthly payments to the seller and he makes his payments to his bank. This can be risky and you’ll want a consultation before seriously exploring this option.
4. Seller Carry- also known as owner financing. In this option, you purchase and make payments directly to the seller–no bank is involved.
5. Seller Carry-back -Also known as partial seller carry. This option you would get a normal loan from a bank and the seller pays some of the down payment or more and the buyer pays him back monthly.
6. Purchase Option -also known as option to purchase. This is where a seller accepts a nominal fee to allow the buyer to buy the house at a specified price (or maybe not) for a determined amount of time. No rent or monthly payments, but you don’t take possession either.
You can combine mix and match these creative financing options, however, their are many issues that arise and you will want an experienced agency on your side. Keep in mind, when it is a seller’s market, these types of deals usually all disappear. In a buyer market, these deals are the way things get sold. There are many reasons buyers and sellers choose these options. If you are entertaining creative financing, we can consult with you and figure out the best solution for you. To read more about creative financing option click here.
Bank Owned Homes in Arizona
Bank Owned Homes in Arizona For Sale
There is no shortage of bank owned homes in Arizona. The bank will increase and decrease their inventory of homes by foreclosing on homes or by selling the homes they have foreclosed upon. The standard for bank owned homes in Arizona used to be that they were mostly in bad condition; then the banks realized that they could recoup more by doing some small repairs, i.e. paint and carpet. Now, it really just depends on the market as to whether they will make repairs on any bank owned homes in Arizona. The Arizona foreclosure listings inventory also ebbs and flows with the market depending on conditions. The banks’ inventory of foreclosure listings in Arizona has been, at times, the predominant listing type. This creates a less than ideal market of vacant houses for neighborhoods and HOAs. However, on the flip side, as a buyer these vacant houses of Arizona foreclosure listings are very easy to show. It is easier to spot issues when you don’t have to navigate furniture and personal belongings. All things considered there are always two sides to every coin and that means opportunity for buyers and sellers who can see potential and act on it. Call us! We can help.