Crismon Cove Homes for Sale List
Crismon Cove Homes for Sale Currently Active
Crismon Cove Homes for Sale are located in our Arizona Homes for Sale search area. Search yourself or call an Arizona real estate agent at RCP. You can e-mail or call us for showings on any property.
Start Crismon Cove Homes for Sale
Crismon Cove Homes for Sale
End Crismon Cove Homes for Sale
Are you looking for Arizona land for sale?
Why is RCP the best place to find Arizona land for sale?
Arizona land for sale can be tricky, and with only approximately 15 percent of the total land in Arizona being privately owned, finding the perfect piece may be difficult. Finding Arizona land for sale can be made easier with the right tools. Using the website here at RCP can be the perfect platform for success. Log in to the custom search tool and create a search, save, and revisit properties you flag. Search for Arizona land for sale bordering state land or in the big city. If you are a horse owner, you will want to make sure that the zoning will permit horses and any livestock you may have. Arizona horse properties are some of the most desirable and sought after in Arizona. RCP also provides in depth service for commercial and residential purchases and sales transactions. Appraisals and BPO’s are also available by our agents and appraisers. We have agents specializing in creative financing, bank owned homes, and foreclosures in both Pinal and Maricopa counties. Whether it’s Arizona luxury homes, custom homes, commercial or land, come see why RCP is the best real estate company in Arizona.
Arizona Real Estate and Buying With Creative Financing
Creative Buying of Arizona Real Estate With RCP
Buying With Creative Financing-
If you are looking to buy a home and can’t seem to qualify for a loan, but have some cash to put down, RCP real estate is experienced in all sorts of creative financing creative real estate transactions. What are your options?
1. Lease with the option to purchase- also known as lease option. With this type of deal you can move into your home and not worry about a landlord kicking you out because you have a contract. You don’t own the house yet, but you have the option to buy it within a certain time-frame.
2. Lease purchase- also known as rent to own. In this option, you are renting and at the same time putting a portion of your rent toward the future purchase of the house. This allows you to not throw all your money away with rent, but put some toward the house as you go.
3.Wrap mortgage- also know as wrap around mortgage. This option you don’t have to qualify with the bank, but rather with the seller. You make your monthly payments to the seller and he makes his payments to his bank. This can be risky and you’ll want a consultation before seriously exploring this option.
4. Seller Carry- also known as owner financing. In this option, you purchase and make payments directly to the seller–no bank is involved.
5. Seller Carry-back -Also known as partial seller carry. This option you would get a normal loan from a bank and the seller pays some of the down payment or more and the buyer pays him back monthly.
6. Purchase Option -also known as option to purchase. This is where a seller accepts a nominal fee to allow the buyer to buy the house at a specified price (or maybe not) for a determined amount of time. No rent or monthly payments, but you don’t take possession either.
You can combine mix and match these creative financing options, however, their are many issues that arise and you will want an experienced agency on your side. Keep in mind, when it is a seller’s market, these types of deals usually all disappear. In a buyer market, these deals are the way things get sold. There are many reasons buyers and sellers choose these options. If you are entertaining creative financing, we can consult with you and figure out the best solution for you. To read more about creative financing option click here.
Mesa Investment Homes for Sale
Mesa Investment Homes for Sale Opportunities
What are the investors doing when it comes to Mesa investment homes for sale? Mesa investment homes for sale are found in a couple different ways.
First, there are small areas of Mesa that have an older year built date. Many of these properties are in good neighborhoods, but in poor or outdated condition. The trend is that people are buying these Mesa investment homes for sale and, often times, totally redoing the entire house from the walls to the roof. They are putting a considerable amount of money into these projects, however, they are still getting a great return on their investment.
Second, investors are identifying homes or multi-family units with a nice income to expense ratio. This is a longer term buy and hold type of investor, and this can be a great way to build long term and steady wealth. Many small investors will not venture into the multi-family arena because it is not in their comfort zone. This creates a unique opportunity for you to pick up great deals on Mesa investment homes for sale.
Call RCP for more details on buying Mesa investment homes for sale.