Esquire Estates Homes for Sale List
Esquire Estates Homes for Sale Currently Active
Esquire Estates Homes for Sale are located in our Arizona Homes for Sale search area. Search yourself or call an Arizona real estate agent at RCP. You can e-mail or call us for showings on any property.
Start Esquire Estates Homes for Sale
Esquire Estates Homes for Sale
End Esquire Estates Homes for Sale
Should I consider buying Arizona short sales?
What are the pros and cons of Arizona short sales and should I consider buying one?
Let’s examine the pros and cons of Arizona short sales vs. a regular sale transaction:
1. The asking price on Arizona short sales are often less than that of a typical real estate listing.
2. The homes are usually occupied and are well taken care of.
3. Depending on your current market conditions, short sale listings may be all that are available.
1. The asking price is a little ambiguous. Remember the bank has to be okay with the asking price in the end before they give the approval. If the banks appraiser comes in higher than the list price, then the bank can say they want you to pay the appraised amount.
2. The homes are occupied and are harder to view.
3. The bank may reject the short sale after a few months of waiting. The bank still qualifies the seller to make sure they cannot pay the difference between the asking price and the mortgage amount. Also the price may be too low.
4. Short sales can take a long time. Short sales have been know to take up to a year for approval. Usually it is around three months.
Back to the original question: Should I consider buying Arizona short sales? Well, all in all, it depends on what kind of buyer you are. If you are not in a hurry, and are looking for the best possible deal, then Arizona short sales can be a great way to build wealth or find your dream home.
Why RCP is the Best Arizona Real Estate Company
Call the Best Arizona Real Estate Company Today!
We want to see your testimonials. Let us know how your agent treated you and if you were impressed with our service. Here are a couple testimonials from our clients.
“RCP Real Estate helped us find the right home and price in the San Tan Valley area to make both myself and my wife extremely happy. We are both very picky shoppers and RCP made the experience so easy and seamless that it helped us get over the bad economy results from our previous home. We will use them again the next time we need to buy or sell our home! You can’t go wrong with the best service around in Arizona real estate! Actually the only thing I have against them is, where were they in 2005 when I had 125k equity? I needed a realtor to tell me to drop my price down 25k and sale, rent a home with 100k in my bank until the perfect foreclosure came up. I wish I knew about you then.”
Nathan and Lucinda-
“I have nothing but good things to say about Jason Moss, the real estate broker at RCP, and his customer service. He has always been able to satisfy my real estate needs. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for prompt service.”
Bank Owned Homes in Arizona
Bank Owned Homes in Arizona For Sale
There is no shortage of bank owned homes in Arizona. The bank will increase and decrease their inventory of homes by foreclosing on homes or by selling the homes they have foreclosed upon. The standard for bank owned homes in Arizona used to be that they were mostly in bad condition; then the banks realized that they could recoup more by doing some small repairs, i.e. paint and carpet. Now, it really just depends on the market as to whether they will make repairs on any bank owned homes in Arizona. The Arizona foreclosure listings inventory also ebbs and flows with the market depending on conditions. The banks’ inventory of foreclosure listings in Arizona has been, at times, the predominant listing type. This creates a less than ideal market of vacant houses for neighborhoods and HOAs. However, on the flip side, as a buyer these vacant houses of Arizona foreclosure listings are very easy to show. It is easier to spot issues when you don’t have to navigate furniture and personal belongings. All things considered there are always two sides to every coin and that means opportunity for buyers and sellers who can see potential and act on it. Call us! We can help.