Fiesta Pointe Homes for Sale List
Fiesta Pointe Homes for Sale Currently Active
Fiesta Pointe Homes for Sale are located in our Arizona Homes for Sale search area. Search yourself or call an Arizona real estate agent at RCP. You can e-mail or call us for showings on any property.
Start Fiesta Pointe Homes for Sale
[idx_listing_summary title=”Fiesta Pointe Homes for Sale” link=”x1hss3y17kx” source=”location” property_type=”A” display=”all” sort=”price_low_high”]
End Fiesta Pointe Homes for Sale
Should I consider short selling my house?
What are the pros and cons of short selling my house
Short sales happen when you want to sell your house and you owe more than it is worth. The first step would be to see if that is even true. Call us at RCP for a free valuation of your real estate. If you do in fact owe more than your home is worth, here’s how the process generally works, and keep in mind that all banks are different and can vary and laws may change.
1. First thing is to get an offer on your house. We list your property and distribute it to our network of investors. We will get you an offer!
2. Gather all the financial information the bank will want to see in order to qualify you as a short sale candidate.
3. Submit the offer and all documentation to the bank.
4. We work with the bank vigorously to gather info, submit documents, sign forms, and just keep the process moving.
5. The bank reviews your financial status and orders the appraisal.
6. Once all the information has been reviewed and submitted, hopefully the bank gives the approval and we proceed with closing like any other transaction.
Now, this is a brief overview and many different things can be required from the bank. If you would like more detailed information on how this all works, call us and we would be happy to explain it all to you. Keep in mind there may be tax and other financial ramification that you would want to consult your CPA.
Should you buy Arizona short sales?
What should you know about Arizona short sales?
If you are looking to buy a home or an investment property in Arizona, where do you start? First of all, you need to identify what type of property you want. If you decide on a single family home versus a four-plex, then your next step is to decide what type of sellers do you want to deal with. Here are a few different types of sellers.
1. Regular seller- just a normal scenario home owner who wishes to sell his/her house and hires a Realtor.
2. Arizona Foreclosure Sale (Trustee sale)- These are banks auctioning off foreclosed properties to the highest bidder.
3. Arizona REO properties- These are properties that did not sell at the auction and the bank then hires a Realtor to sell the home.
4. Arizona Short Sales– These are home owners that want to sell, but they owe more than the house will sell for. They need the banks okay to sell at this low amount.
If you decide you want to pursue a short sale option, there are a few items you will want to know.
A. The short sale process takes a while to complete–typically 3-6 months.
B. A few months into the process the bank could reject the purchase price.
C. The values could change during this process.
D. The asking price is arbitrary unless it is approved.
If you are a person who can wait and are flexible on price, these Arizona short sales may work for you. Otherwise, RCP can help you filter out Arizona short sales in your homes for sale search. Arizona short sales can be tricky. Let us explain in detail all about Arizona short sales! Call us at RCP.
Mesa Arizona HUD Homes
Opportunities with Mesa Arizona HUD Homes
Not all real estate companies are created equal. Not all real estate companies are allowed to bid on Mesa Arizona HUD homes. Here at RCP, we are fully registered and approved for HUD bidding. If you are searching for a home in Mesa, then Mesa Arizona HUD homes should be a consideration. There are many types of homes available and we can help with them all. Mesa Arizona HUD homes are just one type of sales avenue. There are Mesa foreclosures, Mesa short sales, Mesa corporate owned and bank owned homes, as well as the traditional sale. Mesa HUD homes are in varied condition and loans are in place to fix up or repair FHA HUD properties. The first step in any real estate transaction is to get your financing in order. Once you are pre-approved or pre-qualified, it is easy to view and buy Mesa real estate of any type. HUD homes are a bit of a hybrid auction and standard listing. Here’s what we mean: With an auction, you generally have some time to view the property and then you bid. The high bidder wins the property. With a traditional sale it is listed until it is sold and sometimes the price is reduced. With the HUD it is listed for a specific time frame, for example, let’s say fifteen days. After the fifteen days have passed, they gather the bids and either accept the high bid or keep it listed and wait for more. There are a few tricks and techniques in dealing with HUD homes, so let RCP assist you in your Mesa Arizona HUD homes search.