Fuller Tract Homes for Sale List
Fuller Tract Homes for Sale Currently Active
Fuller Tract Homes for Sale are located in our Arizona Homes for Sale search area. Search yourself or call an Arizona real estate agent at RCP. You can e-mail or call us for showings on any property.
Start Fuller Tract Homes for Sale
Fuller Tract Homes for Sale
End Fuller Tract Homes for Sale
Arizona Short Sales
What are Arizona short sales and should I consider them?
Arizona short sales are like other transactions in many ways. Let’s focus on the differences between a regular real estate listing and a short sale listing.
A “Short Sale” is when a homeowner and a bank cooperate and agree to sell a piece of real estate for less than what is owed on the lien or mortgage. Usually this takes place when there is a good reason why the current owner can’t continue to make the payments or pay the difference between the mortgage and the selling price. Why would a bank take, as a payoff, anything less than what they are owed? The same reason credit card companies do, some money is better than less money down the road. If a bank were to say no to a Arizona short sale and decide to play hardball, their only other recourse would be foreclosure. This would mean:
1. More time not getting paid.
2. A house that is empty and not being taken care of and possibly vandalized.
3. Lawyer and trustee fees
4. Holding cost to upkeep the property
5. Closing costs, and they still need to pay the Realtors, title agencies, cleanup crews, rehab costs, etc.
Arizona short sales can be a big no-brainier for banks, however, some banks get the concept better than others and try to streamline the process. While other banks bury their head in the sand and foreclose. Obviously, we don’t see the entire picture. I’m sure banks have their reasons for not doing Arizona short sales. Even with streamlining, short sales can take months to get approved as the bank must qualify the seller for the short sales, approve the asking price by getting an appraisal, and dot all the I’s and cross the T’s. Not all Arizona short sale agents are the same. Call us at RCP.
What makes the best real estate company in Arizona?
What are the components of the best real estate company in Arizona?
If you are looking for the best real estate company in Arizona, you have come to the right place. What are some things to consider when choosing the best real estate company in Arizona?
1. The best real estate company in Arizona will have highly trained agents. Here at RCP, we are not a large company, however, we don’t just hire any agents either. Our agents are highly trained and our broker has a background as an appraiser as well as a real estate investor.
2. They will have professional service and follow through. At RCP, we give incentives to our agents to go the extra mile and treat you (the client) as family. We want to encourage our agents to make you feel like you have had the best real estate experience available, so we reward them for following through.
3. They will have current technology. At RCP, we have the most up to date and cutting edge technology to assist you in finding homes. We pay for the best so you can use the best. We have the best search tools available.
Being the best doesn’t mean we are the biggest, or do the most volume, but when it comes to marketing and doing the job, we think we are the best. Give us a try!
Mesa Arizona HUD Homes
Opportunities with Mesa Arizona HUD Homes
Not all real estate companies are created equal. Not all real estate companies are allowed to bid on Mesa Arizona HUD homes. Here at RCP, we are fully registered and approved for HUD bidding. If you are searching for a home in Mesa, then Mesa Arizona HUD homes should be a consideration. There are many types of homes available and we can help with them all. Mesa Arizona HUD homes are just one type of sales avenue. There are Mesa foreclosures, Mesa short sales, Mesa corporate owned and bank owned homes, as well as the traditional sale. Mesa HUD homes are in varied condition and loans are in place to fix up or repair FHA HUD properties. The first step in any real estate transaction is to get your financing in order. Once you are pre-approved or pre-qualified, it is easy to view and buy Mesa real estate of any type. HUD homes are a bit of a hybrid auction and standard listing. Here’s what we mean: With an auction, you generally have some time to view the property and then you bid. The high bidder wins the property. With a traditional sale it is listed until it is sold and sometimes the price is reduced. With the HUD it is listed for a specific time frame, for example, let’s say fifteen days. After the fifteen days have passed, they gather the bids and either accept the high bid or keep it listed and wait for more. There are a few tricks and techniques in dealing with HUD homes, so let RCP assist you in your Mesa Arizona HUD homes search.