Golden West Homes for Sale List
Golden West Homes for Sale Currently Active
Golden West Homes for Sale are located in our Arizona Homes for Sale search area. Search yourself or call an Arizona real estate agent at RCP. You can e-mail or call us for showings on any property.
Start Golden West Homes for Sale
[idx_listing_summary title=”Golden West Homes for Sale” link=”x1hstb4wpl6″ source=”location” property_type=”A” display=”all” sort=”price_low_high”]
End Golden West Homes for Sale
Should I consider buying Arizona short sales?
What are the pros and cons of Arizona short sales and should I consider buying one?
Let’s examine the pros and cons of Arizona short sales vs. a regular sale transaction:
1. The asking price on Arizona short sales are often less than that of a typical real estate listing.
2. The homes are usually occupied and are well taken care of.
3. Depending on your current market conditions, short sale listings may be all that are available.
1. The asking price is a little ambiguous. Remember the bank has to be okay with the asking price in the end before they give the approval. If the banks appraiser comes in higher than the list price, then the bank can say they want you to pay the appraised amount.
2. The homes are occupied and are harder to view.
3. The bank may reject the short sale after a few months of waiting. The bank still qualifies the seller to make sure they cannot pay the difference between the asking price and the mortgage amount. Also the price may be too low.
4. Short sales can take a long time. Short sales have been know to take up to a year for approval. Usually it is around three months.
Back to the original question: Should I consider buying Arizona short sales? Well, all in all, it depends on what kind of buyer you are. If you are not in a hurry, and are looking for the best possible deal, then Arizona short sales can be a great way to build wealth or find your dream home.
Looking for the best real estate agent in Arizona?
RCP has the best real estate agent in Arizona!
The best real estate agents in the industry are ready to serve you here at RCP. Being the best real estate agent in Arizona is a matter of opinion; however, we hope you agree that with our agents’ training, knowledge, customer service, and professionalism, our agents rise to the top. RCP marketing strategies are unparalleled when it comes to internet marketing. Maybe you found us by searching the web; that tells you its working! RCP has the best Arizona homes for sale search tools available on the web. With real-time status and change updates, you are empowered to search on your own time and rest assured you are getting all the public data the agent would see–no out of date listing or non-relevant information. RCP is the best real estate agent in Arizona and we would like to prove it to you. We have agents specializing in Pinal county foreclosures and Maricopa county foreclosures. We can have our agent bidding for you, saving time and money. The best real estate agent in Arizona is just a phone call or email away. Call us today!
Mesa Investment Homes for Sale
Mesa Investment Homes for Sale Opportunities
What are the investors doing when it comes to Mesa investment homes for sale? Mesa investment homes for sale are found in a couple different ways.
First, there are small areas of Mesa that have an older year built date. Many of these properties are in good neighborhoods, but in poor or outdated condition. The trend is that people are buying these Mesa investment homes for sale and, often times, totally redoing the entire house from the walls to the roof. They are putting a considerable amount of money into these projects, however, they are still getting a great return on their investment.
Second, investors are identifying homes or multi-family units with a nice income to expense ratio. This is a longer term buy and hold type of investor, and this can be a great way to build long term and steady wealth. Many small investors will not venture into the multi-family arena because it is not in their comfort zone. This creates a unique opportunity for you to pick up great deals on Mesa investment homes for sale.
Call RCP for more details on buying Mesa investment homes for sale.