Joe Ann Place Homes for Sale List
Joe Ann Place Homes for Sale Currently Active
Joe Ann Place Homes for Sale are located in our Arizona Homes for Sale search area. Search yourself or call an Arizona real estate agent at RCP. You can e-mail or call us for showings on any property.
Start Joe Ann Place Homes for Sale
Joe Ann Place Homes for Sale
End Joe Ann Place Homes for Sale
Investing in AZ Real Estate
AZ Real Estate Opportunities
Many Canadian and other foreign investors love AZ real estate and flock to Arizona for many reasons, but probably the two most compelling are: The deals are plentiful and the weather is great. Those who live outside the United States and wish to invest in the United States use RCP for: Investment opportunities including bank owned properties, bulk bank portfolio purchases, foreclosed and bank owned neighborhoods, and foreclosed development land deals. RCP has the real estate professionals that find the most profitable real estate opportunities in Arizona. Now is a perfect time to buy AZ real estate. Investing in AZ real estate is easy with RCP, in fact their are options for financing to foreign nationals that are not even available to those who are citizens here. For the investor looking to buy real estate for $1,000,000 and above a consultation is recommended and different tools will be utilized.
RCP has numerous tools at your disposal. We have the most cutting edge, real time updates, and search tools. We watch the trends very closely and have the knowledge and market data to back those trends up. RCP: Your Arizona real estate agent.
Arizona Real Estate and Buying With Creative Financing
Creative Buying of Arizona Real Estate With RCP
Buying With Creative Financing-
If you are looking to buy a home and can’t seem to qualify for a loan, but have some cash to put down, RCP real estate is experienced in all sorts of creative financing creative real estate transactions. What are your options?
1. Lease with the option to purchase- also known as lease option. With this type of deal you can move into your home and not worry about a landlord kicking you out because you have a contract. You don’t own the house yet, but you have the option to buy it within a certain time-frame.
2. Lease purchase- also known as rent to own. In this option, you are renting and at the same time putting a portion of your rent toward the future purchase of the house. This allows you to not throw all your money away with rent, but put some toward the house as you go.
3.Wrap mortgage- also know as wrap around mortgage. This option you don’t have to qualify with the bank, but rather with the seller. You make your monthly payments to the seller and he makes his payments to his bank. This can be risky and you’ll want a consultation before seriously exploring this option.
4. Seller Carry- also known as owner financing. In this option, you purchase and make payments directly to the seller–no bank is involved.
5. Seller Carry-back -Also known as partial seller carry. This option you would get a normal loan from a bank and the seller pays some of the down payment or more and the buyer pays him back monthly.
6. Purchase Option -also known as option to purchase. This is where a seller accepts a nominal fee to allow the buyer to buy the house at a specified price (or maybe not) for a determined amount of time. No rent or monthly payments, but you don’t take possession either.
You can combine mix and match these creative financing options, however, their are many issues that arise and you will want an experienced agency on your side. Keep in mind, when it is a seller’s market, these types of deals usually all disappear. In a buyer market, these deals are the way things get sold. There are many reasons buyers and sellers choose these options. If you are entertaining creative financing, we can consult with you and figure out the best solution for you. To read more about creative financing option click here.
Looking for other Mesa real estate for sale?
Finding Mesa real estate with RCP is a snap!
RCP can help with all your Mesa real estate needs. We help home buyers buy and home sellers sell. If you are looking for Mesa luxury homes or Mesa custom homes, then the “Search Homes for Sale button” (big blue button) is where you want to start. If you are looking for Mesa horse property or land for sale in Mesa, AZ, you are in the right place:click here. For the best Mesa real estate agents call us at RCP and we will get to work for you today. For other Mesa real estate such as commercial real estate in Mesa, navigate to our home page, and click the big gold button. To view any of the properties here just call us to set up an appointment.
Mesa real estate is more than land, sticks, and stones. Mesa is the home to many amenities including:
Prospector Park, Lost Dutchman State Park and Borders Superstition Mountain Wilderness Area- Comprised of 159,757 acres. Trails and connected to millions of acres of nation forest service land.
Superstition Mountain Lost Dutchman Museum
Located on 12 acres near the park, this non-profit museum helps to preserve and protect the history and legends of Arizona’s Superstition Mountains.
Goldfield Ghost Town
Scenic railroad and mine tour located down the street from the park. This 1890s period town features a saloon, rock shop, an ice cream parlor, Native American art and crafts, the Goldfield Museum, live “gunfights” on weekends, and more.
Arizona Steamboat Cruises
Cruise the secluded inner waterways of nearby Canyon Lake on an old-fashioned steamboat.
The last remaining stage coach stop along the Apache Trail, two miles past Canyon Lake, 18 miles north-east of Mesa. Population: 6.
(Src azparks . com)
Call RCP to talk to a Mesa real estate agent!