La Mesa Grande Condominiums Homes for Sale List
La Mesa Grande Condominiums Homes for Sale Currently Active
La Mesa Grande Condominiums Homes for Sale are located in our Arizona Homes for Sale search area. Search yourself or call an Arizona real estate agent at RCP. You can e-mail or call us for showings on any property.
Start La Mesa Grande Condominiums Homes for Sale
La Mesa Grande Condominiums Homes for Sale
End La Mesa Grande Condominiums Homes for Sale
Should I consider buying Arizona short sales?
What are the pros and cons of Arizona short sales and should I consider buying one?
Let’s examine the pros and cons of Arizona short sales vs. a regular sale transaction:
1. The asking price on Arizona short sales are often less than that of a typical real estate listing.
2. The homes are usually occupied and are well taken care of.
3. Depending on your current market conditions, short sale listings may be all that are available.
1. The asking price is a little ambiguous. Remember the bank has to be okay with the asking price in the end before they give the approval. If the banks appraiser comes in higher than the list price, then the bank can say they want you to pay the appraised amount.
2. The homes are occupied and are harder to view.
3. The bank may reject the short sale after a few months of waiting. The bank still qualifies the seller to make sure they cannot pay the difference between the asking price and the mortgage amount. Also the price may be too low.
4. Short sales can take a long time. Short sales have been know to take up to a year for approval. Usually it is around three months.
Back to the original question: Should I consider buying Arizona short sales? Well, all in all, it depends on what kind of buyer you are. If you are not in a hurry, and are looking for the best possible deal, then Arizona short sales can be a great way to build wealth or find your dream home.
Find great Arizona investment property!
Fantastic CAP rates on Arizona investment property!
To find great deals in Arizona you are going to want to look for the properties you can buy cheap with some kind of upside, whether that upside is a higher selling price after you have rehabbed or remodeled, or if that upside is a great CAP rate or monthly rent. Good upsides can also be found in financing. For example, if you can pick up a piece of real estate at 4% interest and resell it at 9%, there is your upside. Maybe you can find a lease option at a great rate and then get a sublease at market rates.
So you ask yourself, “Okay, so I know how to recognize great real estate deals, but how do I find them?” You are going to have to watch the trends. Arizona investment property cycles like any other type of real estate. Let me explain.
If you are in a seller’s market for residential homes and the rental market is not growing as fast, buying a 4-plex is a logical move. If interest rates are on the rise, pick up some Arizona investment property homes for sale and wrap the mortgage with a new higher rate. Here at RCP we watch the trends and try to identify opportunities for our investors. Why? Because we invest too. Call us at RCP Real Estate LLC. If you want to sell your Arizona investment property house, but don’t want to use a realtor. Call us and we will write you an offer.
Mesa Horse Property for Sale
Mesa Horse Property for sale in Arizona
Mesa horse property is very desirable possibly due to the location of Mesa to the greater Phoenix area. No matter where in Mesa you are looking, you are never very far from equestrian parks or centers, or state trust land. Mesa horse property is also close to all other amenities the greater metro area has to offer. Much of Mesa horse property can be found on sizeable lots with flood irrigation in many areas. Mesa real estate in general always seems to be in high demand. Many of the older areas are being rehabilitated and the city strives to improve the historic districts and older areas. Mesa Arizona real estate is some of the best real estate in the East Valley. When searching for your horse property, you will want to be sure that the neighborhood, city zoning, and county zoning and ordinances do not restrict horses for you specific house. If this is all a bit overwhelming, don’t worry! We can assist you in your search to make sure everything goes smoothly. Call RCP to view any of the properties you find, or just to ask questions. We are here to help!