Laurel Park Homes for Sale List
Laurel Park Homes for Sale Currently Active
Laurel Park Homes for Sale are located in our Arizona Homes for Sale search area. Search yourself or call an Arizona real estate agent at RCP. You can e-mail or call us for showings on any property.
Start Laurel Park Homes for Sale
Laurel Park Homes for Sale
End Laurel Park Homes for Sale
Should I consider short selling my house?
What are the pros and cons of short selling my house
Short sales happen when you want to sell your house and you owe more than it is worth. The first step would be to see if that is even true. Call us at RCP for a free valuation of your real estate. If you do in fact owe more than your home is worth, here’s how the process generally works, and keep in mind that all banks are different and can vary and laws may change.
1. First thing is to get an offer on your house. We list your property and distribute it to our network of investors. We will get you an offer!
2. Gather all the financial information the bank will want to see in order to qualify you as a short sale candidate.
3. Submit the offer and all documentation to the bank.
4. We work with the bank vigorously to gather info, submit documents, sign forms, and just keep the process moving.
5. The bank reviews your financial status and orders the appraisal.
6. Once all the information has been reviewed and submitted, hopefully the bank gives the approval and we proceed with closing like any other transaction.
Now, this is a brief overview and many different things can be required from the bank. If you would like more detailed information on how this all works, call us and we would be happy to explain it all to you. Keep in mind there may be tax and other financial ramification that you would want to consult your CPA.
RCP: A Local Arizona Real Estate Company
Arizona Real Estate Company With Experience
Our local real estate agents have expert knowledge in the greater Phoenix Area including: Phoenix, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Gilbert, Chandler, and Mesa AZ real estate. We won’t hesitate to go to bat for you in negotiating the best possible deal. Whether you are looking at homes in areas like Queen Creek, San Tan Valley, or Goodyear and Cave Creek, waterfront Gilbert Homes, custom, luxury, or Ahwatukee Houses including Phoenix high-rise condominiums, we are excited to show you to Central Arizona and the lifestyles the area represents. We represent extraordinary Central Arizona homes and properties.
Free appraisal or home valuation service!
Planning on selling? If you’re planning to sell your home in the next few months, we offer a FREE service designed to help discover your home’s current market value. Click the “Get your homes value” picture. Then simply fill out the items like address and contact information. We will use comparable “sold” listings as well as active to calculate our opinion of the fair market value of your home. We have in-house appraisers that can provide an official appraisal as well if you choose to list your real estate with RCP. Also, be sure to visit our stats and charts to see the current trends.
Facts About Mesa Real Estate
Buying Mesa Real Estate
Mesa Real Estate is some of the most desirable real estate in the country. Due in part to the great winter weather and proximity to metro Phoenix, Mesa real estate is a great choice for a large demographic. With that being said, Mesa real estate has it quirks. A few things you will want to look out for:
1. Are you buying in a historical district? These historic district homes can be nice, but you can be restricted in what you can and can’t do to the property.
2. Are you close to railroad tracks or light-rail systems? You will want to keep your eye out because otherwise, you may not notice that annoying train sound every hour until you move in.
3. Are you buying in a Superfund site? These are designated areas throughout the valley that are flagged due to their bio-hazardous nature or history. Usually someone located nearby has contaminated the ground and the ground water affecting the Superfund site area. This can be a big, “Oops!” if your Realtor is not paying attention.
4. Are you buying on a busy street? Noise, safety, and accessibility in and out of your driveway can be a few issues you may face on a busy road.
5. Are you buying in an age restricted community? Some communities set a limit on how old you must be before you can buy in certain neighborhoods. Many times, fifty-five and older is the restriction.
Just know that at RCP we look for these things. We have proprietary mapping software to check Mesa real estate for Superfund sites, historical districts, and train tracks. Call us to check the property you may be interested in and we will send you an external obsolescence report.