Mesa Northgrove Homes for Sale List
Mesa Northgrove Homes for Sale Currently Active
Mesa Northgrove Homes for Sale are located in our Arizona Homes for Sale search area. Search yourself or call an Arizona real estate agent at RCP. You can e-mail or call us for showings on any property.
Start Mesa Northgrove Homes for Sale
Mesa Northgrove Homes for Sale
End Mesa Northgrove Homes for Sale
Should I consider buying Arizona short sales?
What are the pros and cons of Arizona short sales and should I consider buying one?
Let’s examine the pros and cons of Arizona short sales vs. a regular sale transaction:
1. The asking price on Arizona short sales are often less than that of a typical real estate listing.
2. The homes are usually occupied and are well taken care of.
3. Depending on your current market conditions, short sale listings may be all that are available.
1. The asking price is a little ambiguous. Remember the bank has to be okay with the asking price in the end before they give the approval. If the banks appraiser comes in higher than the list price, then the bank can say they want you to pay the appraised amount.
2. The homes are occupied and are harder to view.
3. The bank may reject the short sale after a few months of waiting. The bank still qualifies the seller to make sure they cannot pay the difference between the asking price and the mortgage amount. Also the price may be too low.
4. Short sales can take a long time. Short sales have been know to take up to a year for approval. Usually it is around three months.
Back to the original question: Should I consider buying Arizona short sales? Well, all in all, it depends on what kind of buyer you are. If you are not in a hurry, and are looking for the best possible deal, then Arizona short sales can be a great way to build wealth or find your dream home.
RCP: A Local Arizona Real Estate Company
Arizona Real Estate Company With Experience
Our local real estate agents have expert knowledge in the greater Phoenix Area including: Phoenix, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Gilbert, Chandler, and Mesa AZ real estate. We won’t hesitate to go to bat for you in negotiating the best possible deal. Whether you are looking at homes in areas like Queen Creek, San Tan Valley, or Goodyear and Cave Creek, waterfront Gilbert Homes, custom, luxury, or Ahwatukee Houses including Phoenix high-rise condominiums, we are excited to show you to Central Arizona and the lifestyles the area represents. We represent extraordinary Central Arizona homes and properties.
Free appraisal or home valuation service!
Planning on selling? If you’re planning to sell your home in the next few months, we offer a FREE service designed to help discover your home’s current market value. Click the “Get your homes value” picture. Then simply fill out the items like address and contact information. We will use comparable “sold” listings as well as active to calculate our opinion of the fair market value of your home. We have in-house appraisers that can provide an official appraisal as well if you choose to list your real estate with RCP. Also, be sure to visit our stats and charts to see the current trends.
Mesa Real Estate Agent Specialists
Looking for a great Mesa real estate agent?
RCP has some of the best Mesa real estate agents in the city. We are a bit bias (of course), however, you should give us a try and decide for yourself. If you are in the market for real estate or homes for sale, our Mesa real estate agents are waiting to assist you. Finding the perfect Mesa real estate agent is not easy, however, we want to work hard to earn your business. Our agents have some of the most up to date and user friendly tools available to them as well as a streamlined escrow and offer making process.
In your search for Mesa homes for sale you want an aggressive agent who can go to bat for you and get you the best possible price on your new home, or the best selling price on the house you are selling. We will be your advocate when negotiating with the bank. We will do our best to get you the lowest price when bidding at the auction. Foreclosure homes for sale are being sold daily and we can help you get a piece of the action.