Parkview Homes for Sale List
Parkview Homes for Sale Currently Active
Parkview Homes for Sale are located in our Arizona Homes for Sale search area. Search yourself or call an Arizona real estate agent at RCP. You can e-mail or call us for showings on any property.
Start Parkview Homes for Sale
Parkview Homes for Sale
End Parkview Homes for Sale
Are you looking for the Arizona luxury homes?
Why is RCP the best place to find Arizona luxury homes?
Arizona luxury homes are custom and unique. When navigating the Arizona luxury homes market, you want to make sure you have a dedicated team of professionals behind you. The best real estate company in Arizona will be glad to assist you in your Arizona luxury homes search. We have top notch customer service, professionalism, as well as an unparalleled knowledge of the real estate market. Whether buying or selling Arizona luxury real estate, we can make this transaction smooth and satisfying. RCP’s Arizona real estate agents are trained by an experienced real estate broker in Arizona luxury homes transactions as well as valuation techniques for luxury homes in Arizona; that’s why we feel RCP is the best real estate company in Arizona with services for commercial and residential. Check out our website. It has the most advanced and user friendly technology available. You can search for custom homes or luxury homes in Arizona. Searching and viewing land in Arizona is easy. See for yourself why RCP is the place to go for luxury and custom homes. RCP Real Estate: your Arizona Real Estate company!
Arizona Real Estate and Buying With Creative Financing
Creative Buying of Arizona Real Estate With RCP
Buying With Creative Financing-
If you are looking to buy a home and can’t seem to qualify for a loan, but have some cash to put down, RCP real estate is experienced in all sorts of creative financing creative real estate transactions. What are your options?
1. Lease with the option to purchase- also known as lease option. With this type of deal you can move into your home and not worry about a landlord kicking you out because you have a contract. You don’t own the house yet, but you have the option to buy it within a certain time-frame.
2. Lease purchase- also known as rent to own. In this option, you are renting and at the same time putting a portion of your rent toward the future purchase of the house. This allows you to not throw all your money away with rent, but put some toward the house as you go.
3.Wrap mortgage- also know as wrap around mortgage. This option you don’t have to qualify with the bank, but rather with the seller. You make your monthly payments to the seller and he makes his payments to his bank. This can be risky and you’ll want a consultation before seriously exploring this option.
4. Seller Carry- also known as owner financing. In this option, you purchase and make payments directly to the seller–no bank is involved.
5. Seller Carry-back -Also known as partial seller carry. This option you would get a normal loan from a bank and the seller pays some of the down payment or more and the buyer pays him back monthly.
6. Purchase Option -also known as option to purchase. This is where a seller accepts a nominal fee to allow the buyer to buy the house at a specified price (or maybe not) for a determined amount of time. No rent or monthly payments, but you don’t take possession either.
You can combine mix and match these creative financing options, however, their are many issues that arise and you will want an experienced agency on your side. Keep in mind, when it is a seller’s market, these types of deals usually all disappear. In a buyer market, these deals are the way things get sold. There are many reasons buyers and sellers choose these options. If you are entertaining creative financing, we can consult with you and figure out the best solution for you. To read more about creative financing option click here.
Mesa Arizona HUD Homes
Opportunities with Mesa Arizona HUD Homes
Not all real estate companies are created equal. Not all real estate companies are allowed to bid on Mesa Arizona HUD homes. Here at RCP, we are fully registered and approved for HUD bidding. If you are searching for a home in Mesa, then Mesa Arizona HUD homes should be a consideration. There are many types of homes available and we can help with them all. Mesa Arizona HUD homes are just one type of sales avenue. There are Mesa foreclosures, Mesa short sales, Mesa corporate owned and bank owned homes, as well as the traditional sale. Mesa HUD homes are in varied condition and loans are in place to fix up or repair FHA HUD properties. The first step in any real estate transaction is to get your financing in order. Once you are pre-approved or pre-qualified, it is easy to view and buy Mesa real estate of any type. HUD homes are a bit of a hybrid auction and standard listing. Here’s what we mean: With an auction, you generally have some time to view the property and then you bid. The high bidder wins the property. With a traditional sale it is listed until it is sold and sometimes the price is reduced. With the HUD it is listed for a specific time frame, for example, let’s say fifteen days. After the fifteen days have passed, they gather the bids and either accept the high bid or keep it listed and wait for more. There are a few tricks and techniques in dealing with HUD homes, so let RCP assist you in your Mesa Arizona HUD homes search.