Randall Heights Homes for Sale List
Randall Heights Homes for Sale Currently Active
Randall Heights Homes for Sale are located in our Arizona Homes for Sale search area. Search yourself or call an Arizona real estate agent at RCP. You can e-mail or call us for showings on any property.
Start Randall Heights Homes for Sale
Randall Heights Homes for Sale
End Randall Heights Homes for Sale
Should I consider short selling my house?
What are the pros and cons of short selling my house
Short sales happen when you want to sell your house and you owe more than it is worth. The first step would be to see if that is even true. Call us at RCP for a free valuation of your real estate. If you do in fact owe more than your home is worth, here’s how the process generally works, and keep in mind that all banks are different and can vary and laws may change.
1. First thing is to get an offer on your house. We list your property and distribute it to our network of investors. We will get you an offer!
2. Gather all the financial information the bank will want to see in order to qualify you as a short sale candidate.
3. Submit the offer and all documentation to the bank.
4. We work with the bank vigorously to gather info, submit documents, sign forms, and just keep the process moving.
5. The bank reviews your financial status and orders the appraisal.
6. Once all the information has been reviewed and submitted, hopefully the bank gives the approval and we proceed with closing like any other transaction.
Now, this is a brief overview and many different things can be required from the bank. If you would like more detailed information on how this all works, call us and we would be happy to explain it all to you. Keep in mind there may be tax and other financial ramification that you would want to consult your CPA.
What makes the best real estate company in Arizona?
What are the components of the best real estate company in Arizona?
If you are looking for the best real estate company in Arizona, you have come to the right place. What are some things to consider when choosing the best real estate company in Arizona?
1. The best real estate company in Arizona will have highly trained agents. Here at RCP, we are not a large company, however, we don’t just hire any agents either. Our agents are highly trained and our broker has a background as an appraiser as well as a real estate investor.
2. They will have professional service and follow through. At RCP, we give incentives to our agents to go the extra mile and treat you (the client) as family. We want to encourage our agents to make you feel like you have had the best real estate experience available, so we reward them for following through.
3. They will have current technology. At RCP, we have the most up to date and cutting edge technology to assist you in finding homes. We pay for the best so you can use the best. We have the best search tools available.
Being the best doesn’t mean we are the biggest, or do the most volume, but when it comes to marketing and doing the job, we think we are the best. Give us a try!
Discover Mesa Real Estate
Mesa Real Estate
If you are considering Mesa as a possible place of residence or a place to invest, you certainly have a large variety to choose from. Mesa real estate is comprised of different styles, designs, and methods of construction. Mesa real estate has a large percentage of single family homes in relation to commercial or industrial. Investors from Canada and other areas of the world flock to Mesa as an ideal place to invest. Investors find that Mesa real estate works perfectly with their travel schedules and vacation planning. They can escape the winter in Canada and come to Arizona to get a little sun, play some golf, and check on their real estate investments while they are here.
Mesa offers great custom homes, luxury property, and land to build your own if you so desire. Mesa horse properties are some of the best in the state. With equestrian centers always close by, Mesa lends nicely to the horse enthusiast. To discover how Mesa real estate can fit into your life call RCP today. To view all Mesa real estate click here.