Regency Estates Homes for Sale List
Regency Estates Homes for Sale Currently Active
Regency Estates Homes for Sale are located in our Arizona Homes for Sale search area. Search yourself or call an Arizona real estate agent at RCP. You can e-mail or call us for showings on any property.
Start Regency Estates Homes for Sale
[idx_listing_summary title=”Regency Estates Homes for Sale” link=”x4g79hytfwi” source=”location” property_type=”A” display=”all” sort=”price_low_high”]
End Regency Estates Homes for Sale
Investing in AZ Real Estate
AZ Real Estate Opportunities
Many Canadian and other foreign investors love AZ real estate and flock to Arizona for many reasons, but probably the two most compelling are: The deals are plentiful and the weather is great. Those who live outside the United States and wish to invest in the United States use RCP for: Investment opportunities including bank owned properties, bulk bank portfolio purchases, foreclosed and bank owned neighborhoods, and foreclosed development land deals. RCP has the real estate professionals that find the most profitable real estate opportunities in Arizona. Now is a perfect time to buy AZ real estate. Investing in AZ real estate is easy with RCP, in fact their are options for financing to foreign nationals that are not even available to those who are citizens here. For the investor looking to buy real estate for $1,000,000 and above a consultation is recommended and different tools will be utilized.
RCP has numerous tools at your disposal. We have the most cutting edge, real time updates, and search tools. We watch the trends very closely and have the knowledge and market data to back those trends up. RCP: Your Arizona real estate agent.
Buying Arizona Land or Arizona Lots
Arizona Lots and Arizona Land Acreage
In Arizona, most of the state land is owned by the government. The small percentage of Arizona land and Arizona lots that are privately owned are broken down into a few different types. Here is some verbiage you should know:
Raw acreage- No utilities like city water or wells, sewer, electricity. The ability to bring the utilities to the property may be close by, but is not currently on the property.
Off the grid- No availability to connect to the electrical grid. You’ll need solar, wind, or hydro power. These properties usually do not have sewer or water unless a well has been drilled.
Land locked Acreage-These types of properties have no legal access. Zoning does not allow you to create these types of properties anymore, however, some still exist and you will need to be aware.
Utility Accessible acreage- These properties don’t currently have utilities, however, they are close by.
Improved lots- These usually have been graded and have a road, as well as utilities, on the lot. Often times, they are part of a subdivision or master planned community. These can be ready for custom homes or some allow only tract type homes.
RCP can assist in selling or buying any Arizona land or Arizona lots. All Arizona land and all Arizona lots can be found by searching with our search tools. Call RCP for more details.
Facts About Mesa Real Estate
Buying Mesa Real Estate
Mesa Real Estate is some of the most desirable real estate in the country. Due in part to the great winter weather and proximity to metro Phoenix, Mesa real estate is a great choice for a large demographic. With that being said, Mesa real estate has it quirks. A few things you will want to look out for:
1. Are you buying in a historical district? These historic district homes can be nice, but you can be restricted in what you can and can’t do to the property.
2. Are you close to railroad tracks or light-rail systems? You will want to keep your eye out because otherwise, you may not notice that annoying train sound every hour until you move in.
3. Are you buying in a Superfund site? These are designated areas throughout the valley that are flagged due to their bio-hazardous nature or history. Usually someone located nearby has contaminated the ground and the ground water affecting the Superfund site area. This can be a big, “Oops!” if your Realtor is not paying attention.
4. Are you buying on a busy street? Noise, safety, and accessibility in and out of your driveway can be a few issues you may face on a busy road.
5. Are you buying in an age restricted community? Some communities set a limit on how old you must be before you can buy in certain neighborhoods. Many times, fifty-five and older is the restriction.
Just know that at RCP we look for these things. We have proprietary mapping software to check Mesa real estate for Superfund sites, historical districts, and train tracks. Call us to check the property you may be interested in and we will send you an external obsolescence report.