Rural Area Homes for Sale List
Rural Area Homes for Sale Currently Active
Rural Area Homes for Sale are located in our Arizona Homes for Sale search area. Search yourself or call an Arizona real estate agent at RCP. You can e-mail or call us for showings on any property.
Start Rural Area Homes for Sale
Rural Area Homes for Sale
End Rural Area Homes for Sale
Should I consider buying Arizona short sales?
What are the pros and cons of Arizona short sales and should I consider buying one?
Let’s examine the pros and cons of Arizona short sales vs. a regular sale transaction:
1. The asking price on Arizona short sales are often less than that of a typical real estate listing.
2. The homes are usually occupied and are well taken care of.
3. Depending on your current market conditions, short sale listings may be all that are available.
1. The asking price is a little ambiguous. Remember the bank has to be okay with the asking price in the end before they give the approval. If the banks appraiser comes in higher than the list price, then the bank can say they want you to pay the appraised amount.
2. The homes are occupied and are harder to view.
3. The bank may reject the short sale after a few months of waiting. The bank still qualifies the seller to make sure they cannot pay the difference between the asking price and the mortgage amount. Also the price may be too low.
4. Short sales can take a long time. Short sales have been know to take up to a year for approval. Usually it is around three months.
Back to the original question: Should I consider buying Arizona short sales? Well, all in all, it depends on what kind of buyer you are. If you are not in a hurry, and are looking for the best possible deal, then Arizona short sales can be a great way to build wealth or find your dream home.
What makes the best real estate company in Arizona?
What are the components of the best real estate company in Arizona?
If you are looking for the best real estate company in Arizona, you have come to the right place. What are some things to consider when choosing the best real estate company in Arizona?
1. The best real estate company in Arizona will have highly trained agents. Here at RCP, we are not a large company, however, we don’t just hire any agents either. Our agents are highly trained and our broker has a background as an appraiser as well as a real estate investor.
2. They will have professional service and follow through. At RCP, we give incentives to our agents to go the extra mile and treat you (the client) as family. We want to encourage our agents to make you feel like you have had the best real estate experience available, so we reward them for following through.
3. They will have current technology. At RCP, we have the most up to date and cutting edge technology to assist you in finding homes. We pay for the best so you can use the best. We have the best search tools available.
Being the best doesn’t mean we are the biggest, or do the most volume, but when it comes to marketing and doing the job, we think we are the best. Give us a try!
Looking for other Mesa real estate for sale?
Finding Mesa real estate with RCP is a snap!
RCP can help with all your Mesa real estate needs. We help home buyers buy and home sellers sell. If you are looking for Mesa luxury homes or Mesa custom homes, then the “Search Homes for Sale button” (big blue button) is where you want to start. If you are looking for Mesa horse property or land for sale in Mesa, AZ, you are in the right place:click here. For the best Mesa real estate agents call us at RCP and we will get to work for you today. For other Mesa real estate such as commercial real estate in Mesa, navigate to our home page, and click the big gold button. To view any of the properties here just call us to set up an appointment.
Mesa real estate is more than land, sticks, and stones. Mesa is the home to many amenities including:
Prospector Park, Lost Dutchman State Park and Borders Superstition Mountain Wilderness Area- Comprised of 159,757 acres. Trails and connected to millions of acres of nation forest service land.
Superstition Mountain Lost Dutchman Museum
Located on 12 acres near the park, this non-profit museum helps to preserve and protect the history and legends of Arizona’s Superstition Mountains.
Goldfield Ghost Town
Scenic railroad and mine tour located down the street from the park. This 1890s period town features a saloon, rock shop, an ice cream parlor, Native American art and crafts, the Goldfield Museum, live “gunfights” on weekends, and more.
Arizona Steamboat Cruises
Cruise the secluded inner waterways of nearby Canyon Lake on an old-fashioned steamboat.
The last remaining stage coach stop along the Apache Trail, two miles past Canyon Lake, 18 miles north-east of Mesa. Population: 6.
(Src azparks . com)
Call RCP to talk to a Mesa real estate agent!