Saguaro Vista Estates Homes for Sale List
Saguaro Vista Estates Homes for Sale Currently Active
Saguraro Vista Estates Homes for Sale are located in our Arizona Homes for Sale search area. Search yourself or call an Arizona real estate agent at RCP. You can e-mail or call us for showings on any property.
Start Saguaro Vista Estates Homes for Sale
Saguaro Vista Estates
End Saguaro Vista Estates Homes for Sale
Are you looking for the Arizona luxury homes?
Why is RCP the best place to find Arizona luxury homes?
Arizona luxury homes are custom and unique. When navigating the Arizona luxury homes market, you want to make sure you have a dedicated team of professionals behind you. The best real estate company in Arizona will be glad to assist you in your Arizona luxury homes search. We have top notch customer service, professionalism, as well as an unparalleled knowledge of the real estate market. Whether buying or selling Arizona luxury real estate, we can make this transaction smooth and satisfying. RCP’s Arizona real estate agents are trained by an experienced real estate broker in Arizona luxury homes transactions as well as valuation techniques for luxury homes in Arizona; that’s why we feel RCP is the best real estate company in Arizona with services for commercial and residential. Check out our website. It has the most advanced and user friendly technology available. You can search for custom homes or luxury homes in Arizona. Searching and viewing land in Arizona is easy. See for yourself why RCP is the place to go for luxury and custom homes. RCP Real Estate: your Arizona Real Estate company!
Arizona Real Estate and Buying With Creative Financing
Creative Buying of Arizona Real Estate With RCP
Buying With Creative Financing-
If you are looking to buy a home and can’t seem to qualify for a loan, but have some cash to put down, RCP real estate is experienced in all sorts of creative financing creative real estate transactions. What are your options?
1. Lease with the option to purchase- also known as lease option. With this type of deal you can move into your home and not worry about a landlord kicking you out because you have a contract. You don’t own the house yet, but you have the option to buy it within a certain time-frame.
2. Lease purchase- also known as rent to own. In this option, you are renting and at the same time putting a portion of your rent toward the future purchase of the house. This allows you to not throw all your money away with rent, but put some toward the house as you go.
3.Wrap mortgage- also know as wrap around mortgage. This option you don’t have to qualify with the bank, but rather with the seller. You make your monthly payments to the seller and he makes his payments to his bank. This can be risky and you’ll want a consultation before seriously exploring this option.
4. Seller Carry- also known as owner financing. In this option, you purchase and make payments directly to the seller–no bank is involved.
5. Seller Carry-back -Also known as partial seller carry. This option you would get a normal loan from a bank and the seller pays some of the down payment or more and the buyer pays him back monthly.
6. Purchase Option -also known as option to purchase. This is where a seller accepts a nominal fee to allow the buyer to buy the house at a specified price (or maybe not) for a determined amount of time. No rent or monthly payments, but you don’t take possession either.
You can combine mix and match these creative financing options, however, their are many issues that arise and you will want an experienced agency on your side. Keep in mind, when it is a seller’s market, these types of deals usually all disappear. In a buyer market, these deals are the way things get sold. There are many reasons buyers and sellers choose these options. If you are entertaining creative financing, we can consult with you and figure out the best solution for you. To read more about creative financing option click here.
Facts About Mesa Real Estate
Buying Mesa Real Estate
Mesa Real Estate is some of the most desirable real estate in the country. Due in part to the great winter weather and proximity to metro Phoenix, Mesa real estate is a great choice for a large demographic. With that being said, Mesa real estate has it quirks. A few things you will want to look out for:
1. Are you buying in a historical district? These historic district homes can be nice, but you can be restricted in what you can and can’t do to the property.
2. Are you close to railroad tracks or light-rail systems? You will want to keep your eye out because otherwise, you may not notice that annoying train sound every hour until you move in.
3. Are you buying in a Superfund site? These are designated areas throughout the valley that are flagged due to their bio-hazardous nature or history. Usually someone located nearby has contaminated the ground and the ground water affecting the Superfund site area. This can be a big, “Oops!” if your Realtor is not paying attention.
4. Are you buying on a busy street? Noise, safety, and accessibility in and out of your driveway can be a few issues you may face on a busy road.
5. Are you buying in an age restricted community? Some communities set a limit on how old you must be before you can buy in certain neighborhoods. Many times, fifty-five and older is the restriction.
Just know that at RCP we look for these things. We have proprietary mapping software to check Mesa real estate for Superfund sites, historical districts, and train tracks. Call us to check the property you may be interested in and we will send you an external obsolescence report.