Senior Village Homes for Sale List
Senior Village Homes for Sale Currently Active
Senior Village Homes for Sale are located in our Arizona Homes for Sale search area. Search yourself or call an Arizona real estate agent at RCP. You can e-mail or call us for showings on any property.
Start Senior Village Homes for Sale
[idx_listing_summary title=”Senior Village Homes for Sale” link=”x4h7ufic1ly” source=”location” property_type=”A” display=”all” sort=”price_low_high”]
End Senior Village Homes for Sale
Should I consider buying Arizona short sales?
What are the pros and cons of Arizona short sales and should I consider buying one?
Let’s examine the pros and cons of Arizona short sales vs. a regular sale transaction:
1. The asking price on Arizona short sales are often less than that of a typical real estate listing.
2. The homes are usually occupied and are well taken care of.
3. Depending on your current market conditions, short sale listings may be all that are available.
1. The asking price is a little ambiguous. Remember the bank has to be okay with the asking price in the end before they give the approval. If the banks appraiser comes in higher than the list price, then the bank can say they want you to pay the appraised amount.
2. The homes are occupied and are harder to view.
3. The bank may reject the short sale after a few months of waiting. The bank still qualifies the seller to make sure they cannot pay the difference between the asking price and the mortgage amount. Also the price may be too low.
4. Short sales can take a long time. Short sales have been know to take up to a year for approval. Usually it is around three months.
Back to the original question: Should I consider buying Arizona short sales? Well, all in all, it depends on what kind of buyer you are. If you are not in a hurry, and are looking for the best possible deal, then Arizona short sales can be a great way to build wealth or find your dream home.
See Why RCP Has the Best Arizona Real Estate Agent
The Best Arizona Real Estate Agent is Here to Assist You
RCP is committed to providing a 1st class real estate experience, being professional, and utilizing the most current data and technology. It is impossible to estimate how the real estate market will change; however, with data analysis and a little due diligence, value can be realized. Let the best Arizona real estate agents help.
Some home buyers already know exactly what they want and strictly work through our search tools, while others like a more traditional approach by utilizing the best Arizona real estate agents to do the searching for them and presenting them with a list of possible homes. Either way you like to search, at RCP, we can help. For Pinal county foreclosures and Maricopa county foreclosures, it works the same: you can search yourself or have us do it.
Set yourself at ease and know you will be well taken care of by the best Arizona real estate agents.
Thank you for taking the time to read about our company and real estate services! We love what we do and are confident that you will be happy and relieved that you chose to have us to help in your real estate transaction.
Mesa Investment Property
Buying Mesa Investment Property
Mesa investment property can be very rewarding. There are a few different types of Mesa investment properties depending on the type of investor you are. If you are out of the state or out of the country, you will probably want a property management company to handle the day to day items. If you are looking to buy and flip, there is no need for property management, however, you want to buy and sell for the right price and in record time. Mesa investment property is broken down into:
Single family: A regular house used as a rental, or bought to fix up or remodel and flip to a new buyer.
Multi-Family: More than one unit or building, i.e duplex, tri-plex (3-plex), four-plex, or bigger.
Commercial or Industrial: Retail, restaurants, office spaces, medical offices, etc.
There are many opportunities in Mesa investment property. Investors from Canada and right here in the states are buying in historic districts and other areas at a fraction of what their resale value is. After a considerable remodel, they sell these properties for top dollar. Other investors are buying Mesa investment properties for their rental value. The rental market in Mesa is strong and single family homes can make a good return. Some of the best deals are being found in investing in multi-family real estate. These properties can provide an amazing CAP rate for your portfolio. Call RCP to explore your options.