Stoneridge Homes for Sale List
Stoneridge Homes for Sale Currently Active
Stoneridge Homes for Sale is comprised of great Arizona homes for sale for your viewing pleasure. Search now or call an Arizona Real Estate agent from RCP. We have an Arizona Real Estate Agent standing by.
Start Stoneridge Homes for Sale
[idx_listing_summary title=”Stoneridge Homes for Sale” link=”x4h7ypip7u1″ source=”location” property_type=”A” display=”all” sort=”price_low_high”]
End Stoneridge Homes for Sale
Should I consider buying Arizona short sales?
What are the pros and cons of Arizona short sales and should I consider buying one?
Let’s examine the pros and cons of Arizona short sales vs. a regular sale transaction:
1. The asking price on Arizona short sales are often less than that of a typical real estate listing.
2. The homes are usually occupied and are well taken care of.
3. Depending on your current market conditions, short sale listings may be all that are available.
1. The asking price is a little ambiguous. Remember the bank has to be okay with the asking price in the end before they give the approval. If the banks appraiser comes in higher than the list price, then the bank can say they want you to pay the appraised amount.
2. The homes are occupied and are harder to view.
3. The bank may reject the short sale after a few months of waiting. The bank still qualifies the seller to make sure they cannot pay the difference between the asking price and the mortgage amount. Also the price may be too low.
4. Short sales can take a long time. Short sales have been know to take up to a year for approval. Usually it is around three months.
Back to the original question: Should I consider buying Arizona short sales? Well, all in all, it depends on what kind of buyer you are. If you are not in a hurry, and are looking for the best possible deal, then Arizona short sales can be a great way to build wealth or find your dream home.
The Best Arizona Real Estate Company
Let us show you why we are the best Arizona real estate company!
The best Arizona real estate company is found right here at the RCP. Just bookmark the page and come back often. Short sale, foreclosure, or traditional sale, we can handle your real estate transaction. Call for a free appraisal when you list your house with RCP. Our team of certified appraisers will get us to the right number while listing your house, and our agents will reconcile that number with the current market trends. Know you’re in good hands with RCP!
RCP is a full service company and the best Arizona Real Estate company in the industry. If you are looking for to best experience in buying or selling real estate, you have come to the right place. We believe you will agree that there is no other Arizona real estate company that does it better than RCP. Hiring an agent to sell your house is an important step. Make sure you have a good team behind you. Keep a pulse on the real estate market, as in depth you would like. If you like to have the searching done for you, call the best Arizona real estate company available. Also check out our foreclosure search tool for Pinal county foreclosures and Maricopa county foreclosures.
Find All Mesa Real Estate and Homes for Sale
Looking for Mesa Real Estate and Homes for Sale?
Mesa Real Estate is some of the most desirable in the state. Mesa is home to approximately 439,000 residences. If you are in the market for Mesa Real Estate, whether buying or selling, Mesa Real Estatehas always been a popular town. Mesa Real Estate is comprised of a healthy mix of commercial, industrial, residential 1 story, 2 story, 3 story, and basement homes for sale. Mesa Real Estate is also comprised of horse properties, and vacant land. Mesa horse properties are less common and therefore very desirable due to their close proximity to a major metro area. Vacant land is also available to build you dream or spec home.
Mesa homes for sale are available now. Contact a Mesa real estate agent today at RCP and we can help find the perfect home or investment in Mesa. Click on the “Homes For Sale by City” link to see all the Mesa homes for sale broken down by neighborhood. To see all the Mesa Real Estate by city click here. You can also search for other cities and states. The best Mesa real estate agents are standing by waiting to assist you in your Mesa real estate search.