Sunland Village Homes for Sale List
Sunland Village Homes for Sale Currently Active
Sunland Village Homes for Sale are located in our Arizona Homes for Sale search area. Search yourself or call an Arizona real estate agent at RCP. You can e-mail or call us for showings on any property.
Start Sunland Village Homes for Sale
Sunland Village Homes for Sale
End Sunland Village Homes for Sale
Why are we the best real estate company in Arizona?
RCP: the best real estate company in Arizona!
The best real estate company in Arizona will have top notch customer service, professionalism, as well as an unparalleled knowledge of the real estate market. RCP agents match that description. RCP’s Arizona real estate agents are trained by an experienced real estate broker for contract writing as well as a certified Appraiser for valuation training. That’s why we feel RCP is the best real estate company in Arizona with services for commercial buying, renting, or selling, and residential buying and selling. Check out the website. The best real estate company in Arizona‘s website can help. You customize your search to look for custom homes or luxury homes in Arizona. For the equestrian enthusiast, non-Arizona horse property can be filtered out, if you so desire. Searching land for sale in Arizona is a snap! Come and see for yourself why RCP is Arizona’s best real estate company. The RCP website has full public access to the MLS with real-time updates and listing status changes. Real estate agents are a dime a dozen; good real estate agents are hard to find. Knowledge, experience, service, determination, and professionalism are all things our agents strive to achieve.
Arizona Real Estate and Buying With Creative Financing
Creative Buying of Arizona Real Estate With RCP
Buying With Creative Financing-
If you are looking to buy a home and can’t seem to qualify for a loan, but have some cash to put down, RCP real estate is experienced in all sorts of creative financing creative real estate transactions. What are your options?
1. Lease with the option to purchase- also known as lease option. With this type of deal you can move into your home and not worry about a landlord kicking you out because you have a contract. You don’t own the house yet, but you have the option to buy it within a certain time-frame.
2. Lease purchase- also known as rent to own. In this option, you are renting and at the same time putting a portion of your rent toward the future purchase of the house. This allows you to not throw all your money away with rent, but put some toward the house as you go.
3.Wrap mortgage- also know as wrap around mortgage. This option you don’t have to qualify with the bank, but rather with the seller. You make your monthly payments to the seller and he makes his payments to his bank. This can be risky and you’ll want a consultation before seriously exploring this option.
4. Seller Carry- also known as owner financing. In this option, you purchase and make payments directly to the seller–no bank is involved.
5. Seller Carry-back -Also known as partial seller carry. This option you would get a normal loan from a bank and the seller pays some of the down payment or more and the buyer pays him back monthly.
6. Purchase Option -also known as option to purchase. This is where a seller accepts a nominal fee to allow the buyer to buy the house at a specified price (or maybe not) for a determined amount of time. No rent or monthly payments, but you don’t take possession either.
You can combine mix and match these creative financing options, however, their are many issues that arise and you will want an experienced agency on your side. Keep in mind, when it is a seller’s market, these types of deals usually all disappear. In a buyer market, these deals are the way things get sold. There are many reasons buyers and sellers choose these options. If you are entertaining creative financing, we can consult with you and figure out the best solution for you. To read more about creative financing option click here.
Discover Mesa Real Estate
Mesa Real Estate
If you are considering Mesa as a possible place of residence or a place to invest, you certainly have a large variety to choose from. Mesa real estate is comprised of different styles, designs, and methods of construction. Mesa real estate has a large percentage of single family homes in relation to commercial or industrial. Investors from Canada and other areas of the world flock to Mesa as an ideal place to invest. Investors find that Mesa real estate works perfectly with their travel schedules and vacation planning. They can escape the winter in Canada and come to Arizona to get a little sun, play some golf, and check on their real estate investments while they are here.
Mesa offers great custom homes, luxury property, and land to build your own if you so desire. Mesa horse properties are some of the best in the state. With equestrian centers always close by, Mesa lends nicely to the horse enthusiast. To discover how Mesa real estate can fit into your life call RCP today. To view all Mesa real estate click here.