Superstitiion Heights Homes for Sale List
Superstitiion Heights Homes for Sale Currently Active
Superstitiion Heights Homes for Sale are located in our Arizona Homes for Sale search area. Search yourself or call an Arizona real estate agent at RCP. You can e-mail or call us for showings on any property.
Start Superstitiion Heights Homes for Sale
[idx_listing_summary title=”Superstitiion Heights Homes for Sale” link=”x4ionuzpu9i” source=”location” property_type=”A” display=”all” sort=”price_low_high”]
End Superstitiion Heights Homes for Sale
Arizona Short Sales
What are Arizona short sales and should I consider them?
Arizona short sales are like other transactions in many ways. Let’s focus on the differences between a regular real estate listing and a short sale listing.
A “Short Sale” is when a homeowner and a bank cooperate and agree to sell a piece of real estate for less than what is owed on the lien or mortgage. Usually this takes place when there is a good reason why the current owner can’t continue to make the payments or pay the difference between the mortgage and the selling price. Why would a bank take, as a payoff, anything less than what they are owed? The same reason credit card companies do, some money is better than less money down the road. If a bank were to say no to a Arizona short sale and decide to play hardball, their only other recourse would be foreclosure. This would mean:
1. More time not getting paid.
2. A house that is empty and not being taken care of and possibly vandalized.
3. Lawyer and trustee fees
4. Holding cost to upkeep the property
5. Closing costs, and they still need to pay the Realtors, title agencies, cleanup crews, rehab costs, etc.
Arizona short sales can be a big no-brainier for banks, however, some banks get the concept better than others and try to streamline the process. While other banks bury their head in the sand and foreclose. Obviously, we don’t see the entire picture. I’m sure banks have their reasons for not doing Arizona short sales. Even with streamlining, short sales can take months to get approved as the bank must qualify the seller for the short sales, approve the asking price by getting an appraisal, and dot all the I’s and cross the T’s. Not all Arizona short sale agents are the same. Call us at RCP.
What makes the best real estate company in Arizona?
What are the components of the best real estate company in Arizona?
If you are looking for the best real estate company in Arizona, you have come to the right place. What are some things to consider when choosing the best real estate company in Arizona?
1. The best real estate company in Arizona will have highly trained agents. Here at RCP, we are not a large company, however, we don’t just hire any agents either. Our agents are highly trained and our broker has a background as an appraiser as well as a real estate investor.
2. They will have professional service and follow through. At RCP, we give incentives to our agents to go the extra mile and treat you (the client) as family. We want to encourage our agents to make you feel like you have had the best real estate experience available, so we reward them for following through.
3. They will have current technology. At RCP, we have the most up to date and cutting edge technology to assist you in finding homes. We pay for the best so you can use the best. We have the best search tools available.
Being the best doesn’t mean we are the biggest, or do the most volume, but when it comes to marketing and doing the job, we think we are the best. Give us a try!
Mesa real estate has what you are looking for!
Mesa has it all!
What are you looking for in the town where you live or invest in? Some of the things to consider in a town or city are:
1. Is there a good community feel?- Mesa has an amazing community, as do all Arizona cities. No problem there.
2. Is there adequate employment?- Being such a short drive from the major metropolitan area of Phoenix, there are always jobs available.
3. How’s the weather?- Arizona has some of the best year-round weather in the country.
4. Are there good schools- That’s more of a personal decision because each Mesa real estate property is different.
Mesa real estate varies and so do the residents. Employment opportunities are available even in a slow economy. It has perfect weather and if you can find a great school, why not buy some Mesa real estate? Let us help you in your search to find the perfect piece of Arizona real estate. We won’t rest until you are satisfied! We have great agents that specialize in Mesa homes for sale–who better to help? Give us a try! For a complete list of Mesa homes for sale listed by community click here.