3rd Avenue Lofts Homes for Sale List
3rd Avenue Lofts Homes for Sale Currently Active
3rd Avenue Lofts Homes for Sale are yours for the choosing. See below for a list of these great Arizona homes for sale. Arizona real estate agents at RCP can help or show properties at any time.
Start 3rd Avenue Lofts Homes for Sale
End 3rd Avenue Lofts Homes for Sale
Should I consider short selling my house?
What are the pros and cons of short selling my house
Short sales happen when you want to sell your house and you owe more than it is worth. The first step would be to see if that is even true. Call us at RCP for a free valuation of your real estate. If you do in fact owe more than your home is worth, here’s how the process generally works, and keep in mind that all banks are different and can vary and laws may change.
1. First thing is to get an offer on your house. We list your property and distribute it to our network of investors. We will get you an offer!
2. Gather all the financial information the bank will want to see in order to qualify you as a short sale candidate.
3. Submit the offer and all documentation to the bank.
4. We work with the bank vigorously to gather info, submit documents, sign forms, and just keep the process moving.
5. The bank reviews your financial status and orders the appraisal.
6. Once all the information has been reviewed and submitted, hopefully the bank gives the approval and we proceed with closing like any other transaction.
Now, this is a brief overview and many different things can be required from the bank. If you would like more detailed information on how this all works, call us and we would be happy to explain it all to you. Keep in mind there may be tax and other financial ramification that you would want to consult your CPA.
See Why RCP Has the Best Arizona Real Estate Agent
The Best Arizona Real Estate Agent is Here to Assist You
RCP is committed to providing a 1st class real estate experience, being professional, and utilizing the most current data and technology. It is impossible to estimate how the real estate market will change; however, with data analysis and a little due diligence, value can be realized. Let the best Arizona real estate agents help.
Some home buyers already know exactly what they want and strictly work through our search tools, while others like a more traditional approach by utilizing the best Arizona real estate agents to do the searching for them and presenting them with a list of possible homes. Either way you like to search, at RCP, we can help. For Pinal county foreclosures and Maricopa county foreclosures, it works the same: you can search yourself or have us do it.
Set yourself at ease and know you will be well taken care of by the best Arizona real estate agents.
Thank you for taking the time to read about our company and real estate services! We love what we do and are confident that you will be happy and relieved that you chose to have us to help in your real estate transaction.
Facts About Scottsdale Real Estate
Buying Scottsdale Real Estate
Scottsdale Real Estate is some of the most desirable real estate in the country. Due in part to the great winter weather and proximity to metro Phoenix, Scottsdale real estate is a great choice for a large demographic. With that being said, Scottsdale real estate has it quirks. A few things you will want to look out for:
1. Are you buying in a historical district? These historic district homes can be nice, but you can be restricted in what you can and can’t do to the property.
2. Are you close to railroad tracks or light-rail systems? You will want to keep your eye out because otherwise, you may not notice that annoying train sound every hour until you move in.
3. Are you buying in a Superfund site? These are designated areas throughout the valley that are flagged due to their bio-hazardous nature or history. Usually someone located nearby has contaminated the ground and the ground water affecting the Superfund site area. This can be a big, “Oops!” if your Realtor is not paying attention.
4. Are you buying on a busy street? Noise, safety, and accessibility in and out of your driveway can be a few issues you may face on a busy road.
5. Are you buying in an age restricted community? Some communities set a limit on how old you must be before you can buy in certain neighborhoods. Many times, fifty-five and older is the restriction.
Just know that at RCP we look for these things. We have proprietary mapping software to check Scottsdale real estate for Superfund sites, historical districts, and train tracks. Call us to check the property you may be interested in and we will send you an external obsolescence report.