Barclay Place Homes for Sale List
Barclay Place Homes for Sale Currently Active
Barclay Place Homes for Sale are available for showings. Call us at RCP and an Arizona Real Estate Agent can make it happen. Arizona homes for sale can also be searched in a customizable manner by clicking the “Search Homes for Sale” button.
Start Barclay Place Homes for Sale
End Barclay Place Homes for Sale
Should I consider buying Arizona short sales?
What are the pros and cons of Arizona short sales and should I consider buying one?
Let’s examine the pros and cons of Arizona short sales vs. a regular sale transaction:
1. The asking price on Arizona short sales are often less than that of a typical real estate listing.
2. The homes are usually occupied and are well taken care of.
3. Depending on your current market conditions, short sale listings may be all that are available.
1. The asking price is a little ambiguous. Remember the bank has to be okay with the asking price in the end before they give the approval. If the banks appraiser comes in higher than the list price, then the bank can say they want you to pay the appraised amount.
2. The homes are occupied and are harder to view.
3. The bank may reject the short sale after a few months of waiting. The bank still qualifies the seller to make sure they cannot pay the difference between the asking price and the mortgage amount. Also the price may be too low.
4. Short sales can take a long time. Short sales have been know to take up to a year for approval. Usually it is around three months.
Back to the original question: Should I consider buying Arizona short sales? Well, all in all, it depends on what kind of buyer you are. If you are not in a hurry, and are looking for the best possible deal, then Arizona short sales can be a great way to build wealth or find your dream home.
Buying Arizona Land or Arizona Lots
Arizona Lots and Arizona Land Acreage
In Arizona, most of the state land is owned by the government. The small percentage of Arizona land and Arizona lots that are privately owned are broken down into a few different types. Here is some verbiage you should know:
Raw acreage- No utilities like city water or wells, sewer, electricity. The ability to bring the utilities to the property may be close by, but is not currently on the property.
Off the grid- No availability to connect to the electrical grid. You’ll need solar, wind, or hydro power. These properties usually do not have sewer or water unless a well has been drilled.
Land locked Acreage-These types of properties have no legal access. Zoning does not allow you to create these types of properties anymore, however, some still exist and you will need to be aware.
Utility Accessible acreage- These properties don’t currently have utilities, however, they are close by.
Improved lots- These usually have been graded and have a road, as well as utilities, on the lot. Often times, they are part of a subdivision or master planned community. These can be ready for custom homes or some allow only tract type homes.
RCP can assist in selling or buying any Arizona land or Arizona lots. All Arizona land and all Arizona lots can be found by searching with our search tools. Call RCP for more details.
Scottsdale Horse Property and Homes for Sale
Looking for Scottsdale horse property?
Scottsdale horse property is peppered throughout the city of Scottsdale. Some of the best valley properties are Scottsdale horse property. The majority of Scottsdale is comprised of single family homes ranging from 1-3+ stories and basement homes, including having a normal amount of commercial and light industrial. Scottsdale is also near many cultural centers and located in a prime location to take advantage of the Phoenix metro area recreational facilities.
With all the amenities available, Scottsdale horse property becomes increasingly desirable. If you are interested in any Scottsdale horse properties, call RCP to get a specialized Scottsdale horse property specialist to assist you. Scottsdale real estate is the perfect place to call home. To search more Scottsdale homes for sale, click on the “Scottsdale” link, or click here to see all the available horse properties broken down by neighborhood. For assistance in your search call some of the best Scottsdale real estate agents available right here at RCP. RCP can handle all of your Scottsdale real estate needs, including commercial real estate in Scottsdale, Scottsdale custom homes for sale, and Scottsdale luxury homes.