Camelview Village Homes for Sale List
Camelview Village Homes for Sale Currently Active
Camelview Village Homes for Sale is prime Arizona Real Estate. You can search for other Arizona Homes for Sale by clicking the custom “Search Homes for Sale” button or just give us a call and a RCP Arizona Real Estate Agent will assist you.
Start Camelview Village Homes for Sale
End Camelview Village Homes for Sale
Should I consider buying Arizona short sales?
What are the pros and cons of Arizona short sales and should I consider buying one?
Let’s examine the pros and cons of Arizona short sales vs. a regular sale transaction:
1. The asking price on Arizona short sales are often less than that of a typical real estate listing.
2. The homes are usually occupied and are well taken care of.
3. Depending on your current market conditions, short sale listings may be all that are available.
1. The asking price is a little ambiguous. Remember the bank has to be okay with the asking price in the end before they give the approval. If the banks appraiser comes in higher than the list price, then the bank can say they want you to pay the appraised amount.
2. The homes are occupied and are harder to view.
3. The bank may reject the short sale after a few months of waiting. The bank still qualifies the seller to make sure they cannot pay the difference between the asking price and the mortgage amount. Also the price may be too low.
4. Short sales can take a long time. Short sales have been know to take up to a year for approval. Usually it is around three months.
Back to the original question: Should I consider buying Arizona short sales? Well, all in all, it depends on what kind of buyer you are. If you are not in a hurry, and are looking for the best possible deal, then Arizona short sales can be a great way to build wealth or find your dream home.
What makes the best real estate company in Arizona?
What are the components of the best real estate company in Arizona?
If you are looking for the best real estate company in Arizona, you have come to the right place. What are some things to consider when choosing the best real estate company in Arizona?
1. The best real estate company in Arizona will have highly trained agents. Here at RCP, we are not a large company, however, we don’t just hire any agents either. Our agents are highly trained and our broker has a background as an appraiser as well as a real estate investor.
2. They will have professional service and follow through. At RCP, we give incentives to our agents to go the extra mile and treat you (the client) as family. We want to encourage our agents to make you feel like you have had the best real estate experience available, so we reward them for following through.
3. They will have current technology. At RCP, we have the most up to date and cutting edge technology to assist you in finding homes. We pay for the best so you can use the best. We have the best search tools available.
Being the best doesn’t mean we are the biggest, or do the most volume, but when it comes to marketing and doing the job, we think we are the best. Give us a try!
Scottsdale Investment Property
Buying Scottsdale Investment Property
Scottsdale investment property can be very rewarding. There are a few different types of Scottsdale investment properties depending on the type of investor you are. If you are out of the state or out of the country, you will probably want a property management company to handle the day to day items. If you are looking to buy and flip, there is no need for property management, however, you want to buy and sell for the right price and in record time. Scottsdale investment property is broken down into:
Single family: A regular house used as a rental, or bought to fix up or remodel and flip to a new buyer.
Multi-Family: More than one unit or building, i.e duplex, tri-plex (3-plex), four-plex, or bigger.
Commercial or Industrial: Retail, restaurants, office spaces, medical offices, etc.
There are many opportunities in Scottsdale investment property. Investors from Canada and right here in the states are buying in historic districts and other areas at a fraction of what their resale value is. After a considerable remodel, they sell these properties for top dollar. Other investors are buying Scottsdale investment properties for their rental value. The rental market in Scottsdale is strong and single family homes can make a good return. Some of the best deals are being found in investing in multi-family real estate. These properties can provide an amazing CAP rate for your portfolio. Call RCP to explore your options.