Casa Serena Homes for Sale List
Casa Serena Homes for Sale Currently Active
Casa Serena Homes for Sale are provided for you below. Search for more Arizona Real Estate by clicking on the link or call us at RCP. We would be happy to assist you in your search.
Start Casa Serena Homes for Sale
End Casa Serena Homes for Sale
Top Three Tips to Know When Buying AZ Real Estate
Three Tips for AZ Home Buyers
Here are a few tips that can benefit AZ home buyers:
1. Look to the future of AZ real estate: Real estate values are constantly changing. Look for an area that has a potential to increase in value. Good schools and designated future commercial development areas are a good place to start. Is it an area of future growth? Is it an area where people want to live? Is it a transitional area, declining area, or growth area?
2. Don’t forget to research any external factors for your AZ home purchase: Make sure you know what is in the immediate proximity to your prospective home. Are there railroad tracks or airports close by that will produce noise pollution? Are there any Brownfield or Superfund sites effecting your drinking water? Are there canals or industrial complexes in the area?
3. Place your offer according to the AZ real estate market: Is it a sellers’ market or buyers’ market in your neighborhood? If you are an Arizona buyer in a buyers’, market don’t hesitate to pay less than asking price. However, if you get into a multiple offer situation, place your offer at the highest amount you would want to pay. That way if you don’t get your offer accepted you wont feel regretful that you didn’t offer more.
Should you buy Arizona short sales?
What should you know about Arizona short sales?
If you are looking to buy a home or an investment property in Arizona, where do you start? First of all, you need to identify what type of property you want. If you decide on a single family home versus a four-plex, then your next step is to decide what type of sellers do you want to deal with. Here are a few different types of sellers.
1. Regular seller- just a normal scenario home owner who wishes to sell his/her house and hires a Realtor.
2. Arizona Foreclosure Sale (Trustee sale)- These are banks auctioning off foreclosed properties to the highest bidder.
3. Arizona REO properties- These are properties that did not sell at the auction and the bank then hires a Realtor to sell the home.
4. Arizona Short Sales– These are home owners that want to sell, but they owe more than the house will sell for. They need the banks okay to sell at this low amount.
If you decide you want to pursue a short sale option, there are a few items you will want to know.
A. The short sale process takes a while to complete–typically 3-6 months.
B. A few months into the process the bank could reject the purchase price.
C. The values could change during this process.
D. The asking price is arbitrary unless it is approved.
If you are a person who can wait and are flexible on price, these Arizona short sales may work for you. Otherwise, RCP can help you filter out Arizona short sales in your homes for sale search. Arizona short sales can be tricky. Let us explain in detail all about Arizona short sales! Call us at RCP.
Looking for other Scottsdale real estate for sale?
Finding Scottsdale real estate with RCP is a snap!
RCP can help with all your Scottsdale real estate needs. We help home buyers buy and home sellers sell. If you are looking for Scottsdale luxury homes or Scottsdale custom homes, then the “Search Homes for Sale button” (big blue button) is where you want to start. If you are looking for Scottsdale horse property or land for sale in Scottsdale, AZ, you are in the right place:click here. For the best Scottsdale real estate agents call us at RCP and we will get to work for you today. For other Scottsdale real estate such as commercial real estate in Scottsdale, navigate to our home page, and click the big gold button. To view any of the properties here just call us to set up an appointment.
Scottsdale real estate is more than land, sticks, and stones. Scottsdale is the home to many amenities including:
Prospector Park, Lost Dutchman State Park and Borders Superstition Mountain Wilderness Area- Comprised of 159,757 acres. Trails and connected to millions of acres of nation forest service land.
Superstition Mountain Lost Dutchman Museum
Located on 12 acres near the park, this non-profit museum helps to preserve and protect the history and legends of Arizona’s Superstition Mountains.
Goldfield Ghost Town
Scenic railroad and mine tour located down the street from the park. This 1890s period town features a saloon, rock shop, an ice cream parlor, Native American art and crafts, the Goldfield Museum, live “gunfights” on weekends, and more.
Arizona Steamboat Cruises
Cruise the secluded inner waterways of nearby Canyon Lake on an old-fashioned steamboat.
The last remaining stage coach stop along the Apache Trail, two miles past Canyon Lake, 18 miles north-east of Scottsdale. Population: 6.
(Src azparks . com)
Call RCP to talk to a Scottsdale real estate agent!