Consolidated Cooperatives Of Scottsdale East Homes for Sale List
Consolidated Cooperatives Of Scottsdale East Homes for Sale Currently Active
Consolidated Cooperatives Of Scottsdale East Homes for Sale is prime Arizona Real Estate. You can search for other Arizona Homes for Sale by clicking the custom “Search Homes for Sale” button or just give us a call and a RCP Arizona Real Estate Agent will assist you.
Start Consolidated Cooperatives Of Scottsdale East Homes for Sale
End Consolidated Cooperatives Of Scottsdale East Homes for Sale
Should I consider short selling my house?
What are the pros and cons of short selling my house
Short sales happen when you want to sell your house and you owe more than it is worth. The first step would be to see if that is even true. Call us at RCP for a free valuation of your real estate. If you do in fact owe more than your home is worth, here’s how the process generally works, and keep in mind that all banks are different and can vary and laws may change.
1. First thing is to get an offer on your house. We list your property and distribute it to our network of investors. We will get you an offer!
2. Gather all the financial information the bank will want to see in order to qualify you as a short sale candidate.
3. Submit the offer and all documentation to the bank.
4. We work with the bank vigorously to gather info, submit documents, sign forms, and just keep the process moving.
5. The bank reviews your financial status and orders the appraisal.
6. Once all the information has been reviewed and submitted, hopefully the bank gives the approval and we proceed with closing like any other transaction.
Now, this is a brief overview and many different things can be required from the bank. If you would like more detailed information on how this all works, call us and we would be happy to explain it all to you. Keep in mind there may be tax and other financial ramification that you would want to consult your CPA.
Arizona Real Estate and Buying With Creative Financing
Creative Buying of Arizona Real Estate With RCP
Buying With Creative Financing-
If you are looking to buy a home and can’t seem to qualify for a loan, but have some cash to put down, RCP real estate is experienced in all sorts of creative financing creative real estate transactions. What are your options?
1. Lease with the option to purchase- also known as lease option. With this type of deal you can move into your home and not worry about a landlord kicking you out because you have a contract. You don’t own the house yet, but you have the option to buy it within a certain time-frame.
2. Lease purchase- also known as rent to own. In this option, you are renting and at the same time putting a portion of your rent toward the future purchase of the house. This allows you to not throw all your money away with rent, but put some toward the house as you go.
3.Wrap mortgage- also know as wrap around mortgage. This option you don’t have to qualify with the bank, but rather with the seller. You make your monthly payments to the seller and he makes his payments to his bank. This can be risky and you’ll want a consultation before seriously exploring this option.
4. Seller Carry- also known as owner financing. In this option, you purchase and make payments directly to the seller–no bank is involved.
5. Seller Carry-back -Also known as partial seller carry. This option you would get a normal loan from a bank and the seller pays some of the down payment or more and the buyer pays him back monthly.
6. Purchase Option -also known as option to purchase. This is where a seller accepts a nominal fee to allow the buyer to buy the house at a specified price (or maybe not) for a determined amount of time. No rent or monthly payments, but you don’t take possession either.
You can combine mix and match these creative financing options, however, their are many issues that arise and you will want an experienced agency on your side. Keep in mind, when it is a seller’s market, these types of deals usually all disappear. In a buyer market, these deals are the way things get sold. There are many reasons buyers and sellers choose these options. If you are entertaining creative financing, we can consult with you and figure out the best solution for you. To read more about creative financing option click here.
Looking for other Scottsdale real estate for sale?
Finding Scottsdale real estate with RCP is a snap!
RCP can help with all your Scottsdale real estate needs. We help home buyers buy and home sellers sell. If you are looking for Scottsdale luxury homes or Scottsdale custom homes, then the “Search Homes for Sale button” (big blue button) is where you want to start. If you are looking for Scottsdale horse property or land for sale in Scottsdale, AZ, you are in the right place:click here. For the best Scottsdale real estate agents call us at RCP and we will get to work for you today. For other Scottsdale real estate such as commercial real estate in Scottsdale, navigate to our home page, and click the big gold button. To view any of the properties here just call us to set up an appointment.
Scottsdale real estate is more than land, sticks, and stones. Scottsdale is the home to many amenities including:
Prospector Park, Lost Dutchman State Park and Borders Superstition Mountain Wilderness Area- Comprised of 159,757 acres. Trails and connected to millions of acres of nation forest service land.
Superstition Mountain Lost Dutchman Museum
Located on 12 acres near the park, this non-profit museum helps to preserve and protect the history and legends of Arizona’s Superstition Mountains.
Goldfield Ghost Town
Scenic railroad and mine tour located down the street from the park. This 1890s period town features a saloon, rock shop, an ice cream parlor, Native American art and crafts, the Goldfield Museum, live “gunfights” on weekends, and more.
Arizona Steamboat Cruises
Cruise the secluded inner waterways of nearby Canyon Lake on an old-fashioned steamboat.
The last remaining stage coach stop along the Apache Trail, two miles past Canyon Lake, 18 miles north-east of Scottsdale. Population: 6.
(Src azparks . com)
Call RCP to talk to a Scottsdale real estate agent!