Costa Verde Homes for Sale List
Costa Verde Homes for Sale Currently Active
Costa Verde Homes for Sale are located in our Arizona Homes for Sale search area. Search yourself or call an Arizona real estate agent at RCP. You can e-mail or call us for showings on any property.
Start Costa Verde Homes for Sale
End Costa Verde Homes for Sale
Arizona Short Sales
What are Arizona short sales and should I consider them?
Arizona short sales are like other transactions in many ways. Let’s focus on the differences between a regular real estate listing and a short sale listing.
A “Short Sale” is when a homeowner and a bank cooperate and agree to sell a piece of real estate for less than what is owed on the lien or mortgage. Usually this takes place when there is a good reason why the current owner can’t continue to make the payments or pay the difference between the mortgage and the selling price. Why would a bank take, as a payoff, anything less than what they are owed? The same reason credit card companies do, some money is better than less money down the road. If a bank were to say no to a Arizona short sale and decide to play hardball, their only other recourse would be foreclosure. This would mean:
1. More time not getting paid.
2. A house that is empty and not being taken care of and possibly vandalized.
3. Lawyer and trustee fees
4. Holding cost to upkeep the property
5. Closing costs, and they still need to pay the Realtors, title agencies, cleanup crews, rehab costs, etc.
Arizona short sales can be a big no-brainier for banks, however, some banks get the concept better than others and try to streamline the process. While other banks bury their head in the sand and foreclose. Obviously, we don’t see the entire picture. I’m sure banks have their reasons for not doing Arizona short sales. Even with streamlining, short sales can take months to get approved as the bank must qualify the seller for the short sales, approve the asking price by getting an appraisal, and dot all the I’s and cross the T’s. Not all Arizona short sale agents are the same. Call us at RCP.
AZ Real Estate Listing Faux Pas, Blunders, and Fails
Top AZ Real Estate Listing Foul Ups
AZ Real estate can be very complex. We are pointing out some of the top mistakes listing agents make when listing a house. You will want to ask your listing agent to show you a copy of the MLS printout. You can then scan it for common mistakes and make sure your agent is doing a professional job.
1. Not verifying the address on the MLS map: This can effectively make your AZ real estate listing worthless. Why? If an agent sits down with his buyer and they create a new search for AZ real estate and use the mapping search tool, and your address was inputted incorrectly, it defaults to the center of the zip code for the map search. Basically, your house won’t show up in the search!
2. Incomplete MLS data: Some agents will only fill out the bare minimum required fields for your MLS listing and this can be detrimental to your online visibility. Again going back to the way the MLS software works, your listing won’t come up if someone searches for homes with granite counters and your agent left that feature out.
3. Not having a lock box on the property: This can also kill an AZ real estate listing. Your house needs to be as accessible and visible as possible to maximize exposure.
Let RCP real estate show you how professional an agent should be.
Scottsdale, Arizona: A Canadian’s paradise!
Scottsdale, Arizona: A Canadian’s and Snowbird’s paradise!
Why is Scottsdale Arizona a Canadian paradise? Every year, thousands of “snowbirds” flock to Arizona for a reprieve from the cold, ice, and snow. It is an ideal location as the weather is great, the golf courses are plentiful, and the nightlife is hopping.
Many Canadians are buying homes in Scottsdale, Arizona and make the seasonal location adjustment permanent. When the Canadian dollar is strong, here in Arizona we see a massive influx of Canadian buyers. When the Canadian dollar is not so strong, we still see a steady stream of buyers from up north.
Scottsdale, Arizona weather has been found to be helpful for people with arthritis, asthma, and allergies. Scottsdale, Arizona is a retirement destination and there doesn’t seem to be any end in site to the growth and future of Arizona real estate.
Here at RCP, we can help you find a winter retreat or even a permanent residence. If you are looking to make it permanent and retire, we can find a retirement community to fit your lifestyle. Arizona is one of the best states to settle down in. Call us for a consultation and we can get you on your way to owning your own piece of Arizona real estate!