Crystal Springs Condominiums Homes for Sale List
Crystal Springs Condominiums Homes for Sale Currently Active
Crystal Springs Condominiums Homes for Sale are available for showings. Call us at RCP and an Arizona Real Estate Agent can make it happen. Arizona homes for sale can also be searched in a customizable manner by clicking the “Search Homes for Sale” button.
Start Crystal Springs Condominiums Homes for Sale
End Crystal Springs Condominiums Homes for Sale
Arizona Real Estate:
The Best Investment Property
Arizona Real Estate: Get the best bang for your buck in Arizona!
Where else can you get houses built so recently for the price per square foot that you can with Arizona real estate? Because of the strength of the rental market, the investments here are even sweeter, allowing for a great return on your investment. Investment opportunities in Arizona real estate are a dime a dozen. Grab yours before the market shifts. Check out our home page to watch the current real estate trends. If you are looking for AZ Homes For Sale, www.rcpre.com is the best place to search and view Arizona real estate listings. Find thousands of homes, commercial, and land listings, including single-family homes for sale, foreclosures, short sales, townhouses, condos, bank owned properties, auction properties, and new construction. Our real estate search tools are updated in real time with the latest data: new listings, price reductions, and open house information. RCP: Your Arizona real estate agent.
Arizona Real Estate and Buying With Creative Financing
Creative Buying of Arizona Real Estate With RCP
Buying With Creative Financing-
If you are looking to buy a home and can’t seem to qualify for a loan, but have some cash to put down, RCP real estate is experienced in all sorts of creative financing creative real estate transactions. What are your options?
1. Lease with the option to purchase- also known as lease option. With this type of deal you can move into your home and not worry about a landlord kicking you out because you have a contract. You don’t own the house yet, but you have the option to buy it within a certain time-frame.
2. Lease purchase- also known as rent to own. In this option, you are renting and at the same time putting a portion of your rent toward the future purchase of the house. This allows you to not throw all your money away with rent, but put some toward the house as you go.
3.Wrap mortgage- also know as wrap around mortgage. This option you don’t have to qualify with the bank, but rather with the seller. You make your monthly payments to the seller and he makes his payments to his bank. This can be risky and you’ll want a consultation before seriously exploring this option.
4. Seller Carry- also known as owner financing. In this option, you purchase and make payments directly to the seller–no bank is involved.
5. Seller Carry-back -Also known as partial seller carry. This option you would get a normal loan from a bank and the seller pays some of the down payment or more and the buyer pays him back monthly.
6. Purchase Option -also known as option to purchase. This is where a seller accepts a nominal fee to allow the buyer to buy the house at a specified price (or maybe not) for a determined amount of time. No rent or monthly payments, but you don’t take possession either.
You can combine mix and match these creative financing options, however, their are many issues that arise and you will want an experienced agency on your side. Keep in mind, when it is a seller’s market, these types of deals usually all disappear. In a buyer market, these deals are the way things get sold. There are many reasons buyers and sellers choose these options. If you are entertaining creative financing, we can consult with you and figure out the best solution for you. To read more about creative financing option click here.
Scottsdale, Arizona: A Canadian’s paradise!
Scottsdale, Arizona: A Canadian’s and Snowbird’s paradise!
Why is Scottsdale Arizona a Canadian paradise? Every year, thousands of “snowbirds” flock to Arizona for a reprieve from the cold, ice, and snow. It is an ideal location as the weather is great, the golf courses are plentiful, and the nightlife is hopping.
Many Canadians are buying homes in Scottsdale, Arizona and make the seasonal location adjustment permanent. When the Canadian dollar is strong, here in Arizona we see a massive influx of Canadian buyers. When the Canadian dollar is not so strong, we still see a steady stream of buyers from up north.
Scottsdale, Arizona weather has been found to be helpful for people with arthritis, asthma, and allergies. Scottsdale, Arizona is a retirement destination and there doesn’t seem to be any end in site to the growth and future of Arizona real estate.
Here at RCP, we can help you find a winter retreat or even a permanent residence. If you are looking to make it permanent and retire, we can find a retirement community to fit your lifestyle. Arizona is one of the best states to settle down in. Call us for a consultation and we can get you on your way to owning your own piece of Arizona real estate!