Desert Mountain Homes for Sale List
Desert Mountain Homes for Sale Currently Active
Desert Mountain Homes for Sale is comprised of great Arizona homes for sale for your viewing pleasure. Search now or call an Arizona Real Estate agent from RCP. We have an Arizona Real Estate Agent standing by.
Start Desert Mountain Homes for Sale
End Desert Mountain Homes for Sale
Are you looking for Arizona land for sale?
Why is RCP the best place to find Arizona land for sale?
Arizona land for sale can be tricky, and with only approximately 15 percent of the total land in Arizona being privately owned, finding the perfect piece may be difficult. Finding Arizona land for sale can be made easier with the right tools. Using the website here at RCP can be the perfect platform for success. Log in to the custom search tool and create a search, save, and revisit properties you flag. Search for Arizona land for sale bordering state land or in the big city. If you are a horse owner, you will want to make sure that the zoning will permit horses and any livestock you may have. Arizona horse properties are some of the most desirable and sought after in Arizona. RCP also provides in depth service for commercial and residential purchases and sales transactions. Appraisals and BPO’s are also available by our agents and appraisers. We have agents specializing in creative financing, bank owned homes, and foreclosures in both Pinal and Maricopa counties. Whether it’s Arizona luxury homes, custom homes, commercial or land, come see why RCP is the best real estate company in Arizona.
Why RCP is the Best Arizona Real Estate Company
Call the Best Arizona Real Estate Company Today!
We want to see your testimonials. Let us know how your agent treated you and if you were impressed with our service. Here are a couple testimonials from our clients.
“RCP Real Estate helped us find the right home and price in the San Tan Valley area to make both myself and my wife extremely happy. We are both very picky shoppers and RCP made the experience so easy and seamless that it helped us get over the bad economy results from our previous home. We will use them again the next time we need to buy or sell our home! You can’t go wrong with the best service around in Arizona real estate! Actually the only thing I have against them is, where were they in 2005 when I had 125k equity? I needed a realtor to tell me to drop my price down 25k and sale, rent a home with 100k in my bank until the perfect foreclosure came up. I wish I knew about you then.”
Nathan and Lucinda-
“I have nothing but good things to say about Jason Moss, the real estate broker at RCP, and his customer service. He has always been able to satisfy my real estate needs. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for prompt service.”
Facts About Scottsdale Real Estate
Buying Scottsdale Real Estate
Scottsdale Real Estate is some of the most desirable real estate in the country. Due in part to the great winter weather and proximity to metro Phoenix, Scottsdale real estate is a great choice for a large demographic. With that being said, Scottsdale real estate has it quirks. A few things you will want to look out for:
1. Are you buying in a historical district? These historic district homes can be nice, but you can be restricted in what you can and can’t do to the property.
2. Are you close to railroad tracks or light-rail systems? You will want to keep your eye out because otherwise, you may not notice that annoying train sound every hour until you move in.
3. Are you buying in a Superfund site? These are designated areas throughout the valley that are flagged due to their bio-hazardous nature or history. Usually someone located nearby has contaminated the ground and the ground water affecting the Superfund site area. This can be a big, “Oops!” if your Realtor is not paying attention.
4. Are you buying on a busy street? Noise, safety, and accessibility in and out of your driveway can be a few issues you may face on a busy road.
5. Are you buying in an age restricted community? Some communities set a limit on how old you must be before you can buy in certain neighborhoods. Many times, fifty-five and older is the restriction.
Just know that at RCP we look for these things. We have proprietary mapping software to check Scottsdale real estate for Superfund sites, historical districts, and train tracks. Call us to check the property you may be interested in and we will send you an external obsolescence report.