Desert Ranch At Legend Trail Homes for Sale List
Desert Ranch At Legend Trail Homes for Sale Currently Active
Desert Ranch At Legend Trail Homes for Sale are compiled for you below. Call an Arizona Real Estate Agent at RCP for a showing on these or any other Arizona Real Estate you find. RCP, Arizona’s best real estate agents.
Start Desert Ranch At Legend Trail Homes for Sale
End Desert Ranch At Legend Trail Homes for Sale
Should I consider buying Arizona short sales?
What are the pros and cons of Arizona short sales and should I consider buying one?
Let’s examine the pros and cons of Arizona short sales vs. a regular sale transaction:
1. The asking price on Arizona short sales are often less than that of a typical real estate listing.
2. The homes are usually occupied and are well taken care of.
3. Depending on your current market conditions, short sale listings may be all that are available.
1. The asking price is a little ambiguous. Remember the bank has to be okay with the asking price in the end before they give the approval. If the banks appraiser comes in higher than the list price, then the bank can say they want you to pay the appraised amount.
2. The homes are occupied and are harder to view.
3. The bank may reject the short sale after a few months of waiting. The bank still qualifies the seller to make sure they cannot pay the difference between the asking price and the mortgage amount. Also the price may be too low.
4. Short sales can take a long time. Short sales have been know to take up to a year for approval. Usually it is around three months.
Back to the original question: Should I consider buying Arizona short sales? Well, all in all, it depends on what kind of buyer you are. If you are not in a hurry, and are looking for the best possible deal, then Arizona short sales can be a great way to build wealth or find your dream home.
RCP: A Local Arizona Real Estate Company
Arizona Real Estate Company With Experience
Our local real estate agents have expert knowledge in the greater Phoenix Area including: Phoenix, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Gilbert, Chandler, and Mesa AZ real estate. We won’t hesitate to go to bat for you in negotiating the best possible deal. Whether you are looking at homes in areas like Queen Creek, San Tan Valley, or Goodyear and Cave Creek, waterfront Gilbert Homes, custom, luxury, or Ahwatukee Houses including Phoenix high-rise condominiums, we are excited to show you to Central Arizona and the lifestyles the area represents. We represent extraordinary Central Arizona homes and properties.
Free appraisal or home valuation service!
Planning on selling? If you’re planning to sell your home in the next few months, we offer a FREE service designed to help discover your home’s current market value. Click the “Get your homes value” picture. Then simply fill out the items like address and contact information. We will use comparable “sold” listings as well as active to calculate our opinion of the fair market value of your home. We have in-house appraisers that can provide an official appraisal as well if you choose to list your real estate with RCP. Also, be sure to visit our stats and charts to see the current trends.
Scottsdale real estate has what you are looking for!
Scottsdale has it all!
What are you looking for in the town where you live or invest in? Some of the things to consider in a town or city are:
1. Is there a good community feel?- Scottsdale has an amazing community, as do all Arizona cities. No problem there.
2. Is there adequate employment?- Being such a short drive from the major metropolitan area of Phoenix, there are always jobs available.
3. How’s the weather?- Arizona has some of the best year-round weather in the country.
4. Are there good schools- That’s more of a personal decision because each Scottsdale real estate property is different.
Scottsdale real estate varies and so do the residents. Employment opportunities are available even in a slow economy. It has perfect weather and if you can find a great school, why not buy some Scottsdale real estate? Let us help you in your search to find the perfect piece of Arizona real estate. We won’t rest until you are satisfied! We have great agents that specialize in Scottsdale homes for sale–who better to help? Give us a try! For a complete list of Scottsdale homes for sale listed by community click here.