Eastwood Homes for Sale List
Eastwood Homes for Sale Currently Active
Eastwood Homes for Sale is comprised of great Arizona homes for sale for your viewing pleasure. Search now or call an Arizona Real Estate agent from RCP. We have an Arizona Real Estate Agent standing by.
Start Eastwood Homes for Sale
End Eastwood Homes for Sale
Should I consider short selling my house?
What are the pros and cons of short selling my house
Short sales happen when you want to sell your house and you owe more than it is worth. The first step would be to see if that is even true. Call us at RCP for a free valuation of your real estate. If you do in fact owe more than your home is worth, here’s how the process generally works, and keep in mind that all banks are different and can vary and laws may change.
1. First thing is to get an offer on your house. We list your property and distribute it to our network of investors. We will get you an offer!
2. Gather all the financial information the bank will want to see in order to qualify you as a short sale candidate.
3. Submit the offer and all documentation to the bank.
4. We work with the bank vigorously to gather info, submit documents, sign forms, and just keep the process moving.
5. The bank reviews your financial status and orders the appraisal.
6. Once all the information has been reviewed and submitted, hopefully the bank gives the approval and we proceed with closing like any other transaction.
Now, this is a brief overview and many different things can be required from the bank. If you would like more detailed information on how this all works, call us and we would be happy to explain it all to you. Keep in mind there may be tax and other financial ramification that you would want to consult your CPA.
Should you buy Arizona short sales?
What should you know about Arizona short sales?
If you are looking to buy a home or an investment property in Arizona, where do you start? First of all, you need to identify what type of property you want. If you decide on a single family home versus a four-plex, then your next step is to decide what type of sellers do you want to deal with. Here are a few different types of sellers.
1. Regular seller- just a normal scenario home owner who wishes to sell his/her house and hires a Realtor.
2. Arizona Foreclosure Sale (Trustee sale)- These are banks auctioning off foreclosed properties to the highest bidder.
3. Arizona REO properties- These are properties that did not sell at the auction and the bank then hires a Realtor to sell the home.
4. Arizona Short Sales– These are home owners that want to sell, but they owe more than the house will sell for. They need the banks okay to sell at this low amount.
If you decide you want to pursue a short sale option, there are a few items you will want to know.
A. The short sale process takes a while to complete–typically 3-6 months.
B. A few months into the process the bank could reject the purchase price.
C. The values could change during this process.
D. The asking price is arbitrary unless it is approved.
If you are a person who can wait and are flexible on price, these Arizona short sales may work for you. Otherwise, RCP can help you filter out Arizona short sales in your homes for sale search. Arizona short sales can be tricky. Let us explain in detail all about Arizona short sales! Call us at RCP.
How to Find a Good Realtor
Things You Should Know in Order to Find a Good Realtor
Finding a good Realtor can be a challenge. First of all, we will have to distinguish between a Realtor and a real estate agent. Every Realtor is a real estate agent or broker, however, not every real estate agent or broker is a Realtor. Finding a good Realtor is even harder. A Realtor is a real estate agent that is a member of a national organization of real estate agents that have subscribed to and try to adhere to a set of ethical and professional standards. There is a standard set of business practices and the idea is to promote the general public’s confidence in real estate agents.
Finding a good Realtor is hard. Although Realtor’s all follow a similar set of ethical and professional standards does not mean they are all the same in terms of how good they are at selling houses or how well they understand the market place. This takes an expert and experts are born from experience.
That’s where we come in at RCP. With our background in appraisal, we understand the market. When the typical or even experienced agent deals with two to ten houses a month, we are dealing with twenty-thirty. That means more experience and more dwelling in the trends and stats. We have the experience you need!