Encantada Homes for Sale List
Encantada Homes for Sale Currently Active
Encantada Homes for Sale are printed below and can also be viewed by doing a custom search. RCP can help with any Arizona Real Estate or Arizona Real Estate Agent questions. To see a property call us or send us an e-mail.
Start Encantada Homes for Sale
End Encantada Homes for Sale
Are you looking for the best real estate company in Arizona?
Why is RCP the best real estate company in Arizona?
The best real estate company in Arizona will have top notch customer service, professionalism, as well as an unparalleled knowledge of the real estate market. RCP’s Arizona real estate agents are trained by an experienced real estate broker for contract writing as well as a certified appraiser for valuation training. That’s why we feel RCP is the best real estate company in Arizona with services for commercial and residential. Check out the website! The best real estate company in Arizona‘s website can help. You can search for custom homes or luxury homes in Arizona. Searching land for sale in Arizona is a snap. Come and see for yourself why RCP is Arizona’s best real estate company. RCP is a full service Arizona real estate company helping buyers and sellers in residential and commercial real estate. We also provide appraisal services from certified appraisers as well as your typical Brokers Price Opinion (BPO’s).
RCP agents also have experience in creative financing i.e. seller financing, lease options, mortgage wraps, seller carry backs, agreement for sale, contract for deed, option purchases, etc.
Arizona Real Estate and Buying With Creative Financing
Creative Buying of Arizona Real Estate With RCP
Buying With Creative Financing-
If you are looking to buy a home and can’t seem to qualify for a loan, but have some cash to put down, RCP real estate is experienced in all sorts of creative financing creative real estate transactions. What are your options?
1. Lease with the option to purchase- also known as lease option. With this type of deal you can move into your home and not worry about a landlord kicking you out because you have a contract. You don’t own the house yet, but you have the option to buy it within a certain time-frame.
2. Lease purchase- also known as rent to own. In this option, you are renting and at the same time putting a portion of your rent toward the future purchase of the house. This allows you to not throw all your money away with rent, but put some toward the house as you go.
3.Wrap mortgage- also know as wrap around mortgage. This option you don’t have to qualify with the bank, but rather with the seller. You make your monthly payments to the seller and he makes his payments to his bank. This can be risky and you’ll want a consultation before seriously exploring this option.
4. Seller Carry- also known as owner financing. In this option, you purchase and make payments directly to the seller–no bank is involved.
5. Seller Carry-back -Also known as partial seller carry. This option you would get a normal loan from a bank and the seller pays some of the down payment or more and the buyer pays him back monthly.
6. Purchase Option -also known as option to purchase. This is where a seller accepts a nominal fee to allow the buyer to buy the house at a specified price (or maybe not) for a determined amount of time. No rent or monthly payments, but you don’t take possession either.
You can combine mix and match these creative financing options, however, their are many issues that arise and you will want an experienced agency on your side. Keep in mind, when it is a seller’s market, these types of deals usually all disappear. In a buyer market, these deals are the way things get sold. There are many reasons buyers and sellers choose these options. If you are entertaining creative financing, we can consult with you and figure out the best solution for you. To read more about creative financing option click here.
Scottsdale Investment Homes for Sale
Scottsdale Investment Homes for Sale Opportunities
What are the investors doing when it comes to Scottsdale investment homes for sale? Scottsdale investment homes for sale are found in a couple different ways.
First, there are small areas of Scottsdale that have an older year built date. Many of these properties are in good neighborhoods, but in poor or outdated condition. The trend is that people are buying these Scottsdale investment homes for sale and, often times, totally redoing the entire house from the walls to the roof. They are putting a considerable amount of money into these projects, however, they are still getting a great return on their investment.
Second, investors are identifying homes or multi-family units with a nice income to expense ratio. This is a longer term buy and hold type of investor, and this can be a great way to build long term and steady wealth. Many small investors will not venture into the multi-family arena because it is not in their comfort zone. This creates a unique opportunity for you to pick up great deals on Scottsdale investment homes for sale.
Call RCP for more details on buying Scottsdale investment homes for sale.