Gibralter Manor Homes for Sale List
Gibralter Manor Homes for Sale Currently Active
Gibralter Manor Homes for Sale are printed below and can also be viewed by doing a custom search. RCP can help with any Arizona Real Estate or Arizona Real Estate Agent questions. To see a property call us or send us an e-mail.
Start Gibralter Manor Homes for Sale
End Gibralter Manor Homes for Sale
Arizona Short Sales
What are Arizona short sales and should I consider them?
Arizona short sales are like other transactions in many ways. Let’s focus on the differences between a regular real estate listing and a short sale listing.
A “Short Sale” is when a homeowner and a bank cooperate and agree to sell a piece of real estate for less than what is owed on the lien or mortgage. Usually this takes place when there is a good reason why the current owner can’t continue to make the payments or pay the difference between the mortgage and the selling price. Why would a bank take, as a payoff, anything less than what they are owed? The same reason credit card companies do, some money is better than less money down the road. If a bank were to say no to a Arizona short sale and decide to play hardball, their only other recourse would be foreclosure. This would mean:
1. More time not getting paid.
2. A house that is empty and not being taken care of and possibly vandalized.
3. Lawyer and trustee fees
4. Holding cost to upkeep the property
5. Closing costs, and they still need to pay the Realtors, title agencies, cleanup crews, rehab costs, etc.
Arizona short sales can be a big no-brainier for banks, however, some banks get the concept better than others and try to streamline the process. While other banks bury their head in the sand and foreclose. Obviously, we don’t see the entire picture. I’m sure banks have their reasons for not doing Arizona short sales. Even with streamlining, short sales can take months to get approved as the bank must qualify the seller for the short sales, approve the asking price by getting an appraisal, and dot all the I’s and cross the T’s. Not all Arizona short sale agents are the same. Call us at RCP.
What makes the best real estate company in Arizona?
What are the components of the best real estate company in Arizona?
If you are looking for the best real estate company in Arizona, you have come to the right place. What are some things to consider when choosing the best real estate company in Arizona?
1. The best real estate company in Arizona will have highly trained agents. Here at RCP, we are not a large company, however, we don’t just hire any agents either. Our agents are highly trained and our broker has a background as an appraiser as well as a real estate investor.
2. They will have professional service and follow through. At RCP, we give incentives to our agents to go the extra mile and treat you (the client) as family. We want to encourage our agents to make you feel like you have had the best real estate experience available, so we reward them for following through.
3. They will have current technology. At RCP, we have the most up to date and cutting edge technology to assist you in finding homes. We pay for the best so you can use the best. We have the best search tools available.
Being the best doesn’t mean we are the biggest, or do the most volume, but when it comes to marketing and doing the job, we think we are the best. Give us a try!
Scottsdale, Arizona: A Canadian’s paradise!
Scottsdale, Arizona: A Canadian’s and Snowbird’s paradise!
Why is Scottsdale Arizona a Canadian paradise? Every year, thousands of “snowbirds” flock to Arizona for a reprieve from the cold, ice, and snow. It is an ideal location as the weather is great, the golf courses are plentiful, and the nightlife is hopping.
Many Canadians are buying homes in Scottsdale, Arizona and make the seasonal location adjustment permanent. When the Canadian dollar is strong, here in Arizona we see a massive influx of Canadian buyers. When the Canadian dollar is not so strong, we still see a steady stream of buyers from up north.
Scottsdale, Arizona weather has been found to be helpful for people with arthritis, asthma, and allergies. Scottsdale, Arizona is a retirement destination and there doesn’t seem to be any end in site to the growth and future of Arizona real estate.
Here at RCP, we can help you find a winter retreat or even a permanent residence. If you are looking to make it permanent and retire, we can find a retirement community to fit your lifestyle. Arizona is one of the best states to settle down in. Call us for a consultation and we can get you on your way to owning your own piece of Arizona real estate!