Greenway Park Homes for Sale List
Greenway Park Homes for Sale Currently Active
Greenway Park Homes for Sale are yours for the choosing. See below for a list of these great Arizona homes for sale. Arizona real estate agents at RCP can help or show properties at any time.
Start Greenway Park Homes for Sale
End Greenway Park Homes for Sale
Should I consider buying Arizona short sales?
What are the pros and cons of Arizona short sales and should I consider buying one?
Let’s examine the pros and cons of Arizona short sales vs. a regular sale transaction:
1. The asking price on Arizona short sales are often less than that of a typical real estate listing.
2. The homes are usually occupied and are well taken care of.
3. Depending on your current market conditions, short sale listings may be all that are available.
1. The asking price is a little ambiguous. Remember the bank has to be okay with the asking price in the end before they give the approval. If the banks appraiser comes in higher than the list price, then the bank can say they want you to pay the appraised amount.
2. The homes are occupied and are harder to view.
3. The bank may reject the short sale after a few months of waiting. The bank still qualifies the seller to make sure they cannot pay the difference between the asking price and the mortgage amount. Also the price may be too low.
4. Short sales can take a long time. Short sales have been know to take up to a year for approval. Usually it is around three months.
Back to the original question: Should I consider buying Arizona short sales? Well, all in all, it depends on what kind of buyer you are. If you are not in a hurry, and are looking for the best possible deal, then Arizona short sales can be a great way to build wealth or find your dream home.
RCP: A Local Arizona Real Estate Company
Arizona Real Estate Company With Experience
Our local real estate agents have expert knowledge in the greater Phoenix Area including: Phoenix, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Gilbert, Chandler, and Mesa AZ real estate. We won’t hesitate to go to bat for you in negotiating the best possible deal. Whether you are looking at homes in areas like Queen Creek, San Tan Valley, or Goodyear and Cave Creek, waterfront Gilbert Homes, custom, luxury, or Ahwatukee Houses including Phoenix high-rise condominiums, we are excited to show you to Central Arizona and the lifestyles the area represents. We represent extraordinary Central Arizona homes and properties.
Free appraisal or home valuation service!
Planning on selling? If you’re planning to sell your home in the next few months, we offer a FREE service designed to help discover your home’s current market value. Click the “Get your homes value” picture. Then simply fill out the items like address and contact information. We will use comparable “sold” listings as well as active to calculate our opinion of the fair market value of your home. We have in-house appraisers that can provide an official appraisal as well if you choose to list your real estate with RCP. Also, be sure to visit our stats and charts to see the current trends.
Discover Scottsdale Real Estate
Scottsdale Real Estate
If you are considering Scottsdale as a possible place of residence or a place to invest, you certainly have a large variety to choose from. Scottsdale real estate is comprised of different styles, designs, and methods of construction. Scottsdale real estate has a large percentage of single family homes in relation to commercial or industrial. Investors from Canada and other areas of the world flock to Scottsdale as an ideal place to invest. Investors find that Scottsdale real estate works perfectly with their travel schedules and vacation planning. They can escape the winter in Canada and come to Arizona to get a little sun, play some golf, and check on their real estate investments while they are here.
Scottsdale offers great custom homes, luxury property, and land to build your own if you so desire. Scottsdale horse properties are some of the best in the state. With equestrian centers always close by, Scottsdale lends nicely to the horse enthusiast. To discover how Scottsdale real estate can fit into your life call RCP today. To view all Scottsdale real estate click here.