La Vida Homes for Sale List
La Vida Homes for Sale Currently Active
La Vida Homes for Sale are compiled for you below. Call an Arizona Real Estate Agent at RCP for a showing on these or any other Arizona Real Estate you find. RCP, Arizona’s best real estate agents.
Start La Vida Homes for Sale
End La Vida Homes for Sale
Arizona Short Sales
What are Arizona short sales and should I consider them?
Arizona short sales are like other transactions in many ways. Let’s focus on the differences between a regular real estate listing and a short sale listing.
A “Short Sale” is when a homeowner and a bank cooperate and agree to sell a piece of real estate for less than what is owed on the lien or mortgage. Usually this takes place when there is a good reason why the current owner can’t continue to make the payments or pay the difference between the mortgage and the selling price. Why would a bank take, as a payoff, anything less than what they are owed? The same reason credit card companies do, some money is better than less money down the road. If a bank were to say no to a Arizona short sale and decide to play hardball, their only other recourse would be foreclosure. This would mean:
1. More time not getting paid.
2. A house that is empty and not being taken care of and possibly vandalized.
3. Lawyer and trustee fees
4. Holding cost to upkeep the property
5. Closing costs, and they still need to pay the Realtors, title agencies, cleanup crews, rehab costs, etc.
Arizona short sales can be a big no-brainier for banks, however, some banks get the concept better than others and try to streamline the process. While other banks bury their head in the sand and foreclose. Obviously, we don’t see the entire picture. I’m sure banks have their reasons for not doing Arizona short sales. Even with streamlining, short sales can take months to get approved as the bank must qualify the seller for the short sales, approve the asking price by getting an appraisal, and dot all the I’s and cross the T’s. Not all Arizona short sale agents are the same. Call us at RCP.
Should you buy Arizona short sales?
What should you know about Arizona short sales?
If you are looking to buy a home or an investment property in Arizona, where do you start? First of all, you need to identify what type of property you want. If you decide on a single family home versus a four-plex, then your next step is to decide what type of sellers do you want to deal with. Here are a few different types of sellers.
1. Regular seller- just a normal scenario home owner who wishes to sell his/her house and hires a Realtor.
2. Arizona Foreclosure Sale (Trustee sale)- These are banks auctioning off foreclosed properties to the highest bidder.
3. Arizona REO properties- These are properties that did not sell at the auction and the bank then hires a Realtor to sell the home.
4. Arizona Short Sales– These are home owners that want to sell, but they owe more than the house will sell for. They need the banks okay to sell at this low amount.
If you decide you want to pursue a short sale option, there are a few items you will want to know.
A. The short sale process takes a while to complete–typically 3-6 months.
B. A few months into the process the bank could reject the purchase price.
C. The values could change during this process.
D. The asking price is arbitrary unless it is approved.
If you are a person who can wait and are flexible on price, these Arizona short sales may work for you. Otherwise, RCP can help you filter out Arizona short sales in your homes for sale search. Arizona short sales can be tricky. Let us explain in detail all about Arizona short sales! Call us at RCP.
Scottsdale real estate has what you are looking for!
Scottsdale has it all!
What are you looking for in the town where you live or invest in? Some of the things to consider in a town or city are:
1. Is there a good community feel?- Scottsdale has an amazing community, as do all Arizona cities. No problem there.
2. Is there adequate employment?- Being such a short drive from the major metropolitan area of Phoenix, there are always jobs available.
3. How’s the weather?- Arizona has some of the best year-round weather in the country.
4. Are there good schools- That’s more of a personal decision because each Scottsdale real estate property is different.
Scottsdale real estate varies and so do the residents. Employment opportunities are available even in a slow economy. It has perfect weather and if you can find a great school, why not buy some Scottsdale real estate? Let us help you in your search to find the perfect piece of Arizona real estate. We won’t rest until you are satisfied! We have great agents that specialize in Scottsdale homes for sale–who better to help? Give us a try! For a complete list of Scottsdale homes for sale listed by community click here.