Ladera Vista Condominium Phase Homes for Sale List
Ladera Vista Condominium Phase Homes for Sale Currently Active
Ladera Vista Condominium Phase Homes for Sale are compiled for you below. Call an Arizona Real Estate Agent at RCP for a showing on these or any other Arizona Real Estate you find. RCP, Arizona’s best real estate agents.
Start Ladera Vista Condominium Phase Homes for Sale
End Ladera Vista Condominium Phase Homes for Sale
Arizona Land Search Tools at RCP
RCP is the best place to find Arizona land!
Arizona land for sale searches can be hard and with only approximately fifteen percent of the total land in Arizona being privately owned, finding the perfect piece may be difficult. Most of the state’s land is owned by the federal government, BLM, or is state trust land. Finding Arizona land for sale is made easier with the right tools. Using the RCP website here at rcpre.com can be the perfect model for success. Log in to the custom search tool and create an account and search, save, and revisit properties you flag for free. Search Arizona land for sale next to state land if you are looking for privacy or in the big city. If you are a horse owner, you want to verify that the zoning will allow horses and any livestock you may want to have. Arizona horse properties are some of the most desirable and sought after in Arizona. RCP also provides in depth service and analisys for commercial and residential buyers and sales transactions. Appraisals and BPO’s are also a service provided by our agents and appraisers. We have real estate agents specializing in creative home financing, bank owned homes (REO), and foreclosures in both Pinal county and Maricopa counties. If it’s Arizona luxury homes, tract homes, custom homes, commercial or land, try us and see why RCP is one of the best real estate companies in Arizona.
Arizona Real Estate and Buying With Creative Financing
Creative Buying of Arizona Real Estate With RCP
Buying With Creative Financing-
If you are looking to buy a home and can’t seem to qualify for a loan, but have some cash to put down, RCP real estate is experienced in all sorts of creative financing creative real estate transactions. What are your options?
1. Lease with the option to purchase- also known as lease option. With this type of deal you can move into your home and not worry about a landlord kicking you out because you have a contract. You don’t own the house yet, but you have the option to buy it within a certain time-frame.
2. Lease purchase- also known as rent to own. In this option, you are renting and at the same time putting a portion of your rent toward the future purchase of the house. This allows you to not throw all your money away with rent, but put some toward the house as you go.
3.Wrap mortgage- also know as wrap around mortgage. This option you don’t have to qualify with the bank, but rather with the seller. You make your monthly payments to the seller and he makes his payments to his bank. This can be risky and you’ll want a consultation before seriously exploring this option.
4. Seller Carry- also known as owner financing. In this option, you purchase and make payments directly to the seller–no bank is involved.
5. Seller Carry-back -Also known as partial seller carry. This option you would get a normal loan from a bank and the seller pays some of the down payment or more and the buyer pays him back monthly.
6. Purchase Option -also known as option to purchase. This is where a seller accepts a nominal fee to allow the buyer to buy the house at a specified price (or maybe not) for a determined amount of time. No rent or monthly payments, but you don’t take possession either.
You can combine mix and match these creative financing options, however, their are many issues that arise and you will want an experienced agency on your side. Keep in mind, when it is a seller’s market, these types of deals usually all disappear. In a buyer market, these deals are the way things get sold. There are many reasons buyers and sellers choose these options. If you are entertaining creative financing, we can consult with you and figure out the best solution for you. To read more about creative financing option click here.
Scottsdale Fix and Flips
Scottsdale Fix and Flips: Diamonds in the Rough
Scottsdale fix and flips, Scottsdale rehabs, or Scottsdale remodels– you can say it many ways and there are even more ways to make money investing in Scottsdale investment property. If you are an investor, then you have probably already found a niche that you do well in. Some investors like Scottsdale fire damaged properties and do major renovations while others prefer properties only needing a face lift (carpet and paint). Others add granite counter tops, wood flooring, or possibly a pool if the conditions are right.
In some areas, a $30,000 pool can make a $50,000 difference in overall value. However, in other areas a $30,000 pool will not bring any increase in value and in fact, in some areas, pools are a negative factor and can hurt your overall value. A local expert can be handy in determining where the profitable area can be.
Another niche that is gaining traction is Scottsdale transitional area flipping. Very localized areas or neighborhoods where the trend is buying older houses built at the turn of the century and doing a total remodel. The prices can range $100,000 to $200,000 higher after the remodel is complete. These have a higher investment amount and higher return. Here at RCP we can help you identify these areas and get your foot in the door.
Whether you are buying or selling, RCP can provide professional and prompt service.