Legend Trails Homes for Sale List
Legend Trails Homes for Sale Currently Active
Legend Trails Homes for Sale are printed below and can also be viewed by doing a custom search. RCP can help with any Arizona Real Estate or Arizona Real Estate Agent questions. To see a property call us or send us an e-mail.
Start Legend Trails Homes for Sale
End Legend Trails Homes for Sale
Are you looking for the best real estate company in Arizona?
Why is RCP the best real estate company in Arizona?
The best real estate company in Arizona will have the best customer care, professionalism, as well as an uncommon pulse on the real estate market. RCP’s Arizona real estate agents are trained by an experienced real estate broker for contract writing and document preparation as well as being taught by a certified appraiser for valuation training. We feel RCP is the best real estate company in Arizona with services for commercial and residential. Explore our website! As the best real estate company in Arizona, we can help. You can search for horse property, custom homes, or luxury homes in Arizona. Finding land for sale in Arizona is easy and informative. Try us and see for yourself why RCP is Arizona’s best real estate company with the best real estate agents. RCP is a full service Arizona real estate organization helping purchasers and sellers in residential and commercial real estate transactions. We also provide appraisal services from certified appraisers as well as your typical Brokers Price Opinion (BPO’s) and much more. RCP agents also have experience in creative financing i.e. seller financing, lease options, mortgage wraps, seller carry backs, agreement for sale, contract for deed, option purchases, etc. See our creative financing page.
Arizona Real Estate and Buying With Creative Financing
Creative Buying of Arizona Real Estate With RCP
Buying With Creative Financing-
If you are looking to buy a home and can’t seem to qualify for a loan, but have some cash to put down, RCP real estate is experienced in all sorts of creative financing creative real estate transactions. What are your options?
1. Lease with the option to purchase- also known as lease option. With this type of deal you can move into your home and not worry about a landlord kicking you out because you have a contract. You don’t own the house yet, but you have the option to buy it within a certain time-frame.
2. Lease purchase- also known as rent to own. In this option, you are renting and at the same time putting a portion of your rent toward the future purchase of the house. This allows you to not throw all your money away with rent, but put some toward the house as you go.
3.Wrap mortgage- also know as wrap around mortgage. This option you don’t have to qualify with the bank, but rather with the seller. You make your monthly payments to the seller and he makes his payments to his bank. This can be risky and you’ll want a consultation before seriously exploring this option.
4. Seller Carry- also known as owner financing. In this option, you purchase and make payments directly to the seller–no bank is involved.
5. Seller Carry-back -Also known as partial seller carry. This option you would get a normal loan from a bank and the seller pays some of the down payment or more and the buyer pays him back monthly.
6. Purchase Option -also known as option to purchase. This is where a seller accepts a nominal fee to allow the buyer to buy the house at a specified price (or maybe not) for a determined amount of time. No rent or monthly payments, but you don’t take possession either.
You can combine mix and match these creative financing options, however, their are many issues that arise and you will want an experienced agency on your side. Keep in mind, when it is a seller’s market, these types of deals usually all disappear. In a buyer market, these deals are the way things get sold. There are many reasons buyers and sellers choose these options. If you are entertaining creative financing, we can consult with you and figure out the best solution for you. To read more about creative financing option click here.
Scottsdale Horse Property for Sale
Scottsdale Horse Property for sale in Arizona
Scottsdale horse property is very desirable possibly due to the location of Scottsdale to the greater Phoenix area. No matter where in Scottsdale you are looking, you are never very far from equestrian parks or centers, or state trust land. Scottsdale horse property is also close to all other amenities the greater metro area has to offer. Much of Scottsdale horse property can be found on sizeable lots with flood irrigation in many areas. Scottsdale real estate in general always seems to be in high demand. Many of the older areas are being rehabilitated and the city strives to improve the historic districts and older areas. Scottsdale Arizona real estate is some of the best real estate in the East Valley. When searching for your horse property, you will want to be sure that the neighborhood, city zoning, and county zoning and ordinances do not restrict horses for you specific house. If this is all a bit overwhelming, don’t worry! We can assist you in your search to make sure everything goes smoothly. Call RCP to view any of the properties you find, or just to ask questions. We are here to help!