Mariposa Scottsdale Homes for Sale List
Mariposa Scottsdale Homes for Sale Currently Active
Mariposa Scottsdale Homes for Sale is prime Arizona Real Estate. You can search for other Arizona Homes for Sale by clicking the custom “Search Homes for Sale” button or just give us a call and a RCP Arizona Real Estate Agent will assist you.
Start Mariposa Scottsdale Homes for Sale
End Mariposa Scottsdale Homes for Sale
Should I consider buying Arizona short sales?
What are the pros and cons of Arizona short sales and should I consider buying one?
Let’s examine the pros and cons of Arizona short sales vs. a regular sale transaction:
1. The asking price on Arizona short sales are often less than that of a typical real estate listing.
2. The homes are usually occupied and are well taken care of.
3. Depending on your current market conditions, short sale listings may be all that are available.
1. The asking price is a little ambiguous. Remember the bank has to be okay with the asking price in the end before they give the approval. If the banks appraiser comes in higher than the list price, then the bank can say they want you to pay the appraised amount.
2. The homes are occupied and are harder to view.
3. The bank may reject the short sale after a few months of waiting. The bank still qualifies the seller to make sure they cannot pay the difference between the asking price and the mortgage amount. Also the price may be too low.
4. Short sales can take a long time. Short sales have been know to take up to a year for approval. Usually it is around three months.
Back to the original question: Should I consider buying Arizona short sales? Well, all in all, it depends on what kind of buyer you are. If you are not in a hurry, and are looking for the best possible deal, then Arizona short sales can be a great way to build wealth or find your dream home.
Find great Arizona investment property!
Fantastic CAP rates on Arizona investment property!
To find great deals in Arizona you are going to want to look for the properties you can buy cheap with some kind of upside, whether that upside is a higher selling price after you have rehabbed or remodeled, or if that upside is a great CAP rate or monthly rent. Good upsides can also be found in financing. For example, if you can pick up a piece of real estate at 4% interest and resell it at 9%, there is your upside. Maybe you can find a lease option at a great rate and then get a sublease at market rates.
So you ask yourself, “Okay, so I know how to recognize great real estate deals, but how do I find them?” You are going to have to watch the trends. Arizona investment property cycles like any other type of real estate. Let me explain.
If you are in a seller’s market for residential homes and the rental market is not growing as fast, buying a 4-plex is a logical move. If interest rates are on the rise, pick up some Arizona investment property homes for sale and wrap the mortgage with a new higher rate. Here at RCP we watch the trends and try to identify opportunities for our investors. Why? Because we invest too. Call us at RCP Real Estate LLC. If you want to sell your Arizona investment property house, but don’t want to use a realtor. Call us and we will write you an offer.
Scottsdale Horse Property and Homes for Sale
Looking for Scottsdale horse property?
Scottsdale horse property is peppered throughout the city of Scottsdale. Some of the best valley properties are Scottsdale horse property. The majority of Scottsdale is comprised of single family homes ranging from 1-3+ stories and basement homes, including having a normal amount of commercial and light industrial. Scottsdale is also near many cultural centers and located in a prime location to take advantage of the Phoenix metro area recreational facilities.
With all the amenities available, Scottsdale horse property becomes increasingly desirable. If you are interested in any Scottsdale horse properties, call RCP to get a specialized Scottsdale horse property specialist to assist you. Scottsdale real estate is the perfect place to call home. To search more Scottsdale homes for sale, click on the “Scottsdale” link, or click here to see all the available horse properties broken down by neighborhood. For assistance in your search call some of the best Scottsdale real estate agents available right here at RCP. RCP can handle all of your Scottsdale real estate needs, including commercial real estate in Scottsdale, Scottsdale custom homes for sale, and Scottsdale luxury homes.