Mirada At Scottsdale Horizon Homes for Sale List
Mirada At Scottsdale Horizon Homes for Sale Currently Active
Mirada At Scottsdale Horizon Homes for Sale is comprised of great Arizona homes for sale for your viewing pleasure. Search now or call an Arizona Real Estate agent from RCP. We have an Arizona Real Estate Agent standing by.
Start Mirada At Scottsdale Horizon Homes for Sale
End Mirada At Scottsdale Horizon Homes for Sale
Should I consider short selling my house?
What are the pros and cons of short selling my house
Short sales happen when you want to sell your house and you owe more than it is worth. The first step would be to see if that is even true. Call us at RCP for a free valuation of your real estate. If you do in fact owe more than your home is worth, here’s how the process generally works, and keep in mind that all banks are different and can vary and laws may change.
1. First thing is to get an offer on your house. We list your property and distribute it to our network of investors. We will get you an offer!
2. Gather all the financial information the bank will want to see in order to qualify you as a short sale candidate.
3. Submit the offer and all documentation to the bank.
4. We work with the bank vigorously to gather info, submit documents, sign forms, and just keep the process moving.
5. The bank reviews your financial status and orders the appraisal.
6. Once all the information has been reviewed and submitted, hopefully the bank gives the approval and we proceed with closing like any other transaction.
Now, this is a brief overview and many different things can be required from the bank. If you would like more detailed information on how this all works, call us and we would be happy to explain it all to you. Keep in mind there may be tax and other financial ramification that you would want to consult your CPA.
AZ Real Estate Listing Faux Pas, Blunders, and Fails
Top AZ Real Estate Listing Foul Ups
AZ Real estate can be very complex. We are pointing out some of the top mistakes listing agents make when listing a house. You will want to ask your listing agent to show you a copy of the MLS printout. You can then scan it for common mistakes and make sure your agent is doing a professional job.
1. Not verifying the address on the MLS map: This can effectively make your AZ real estate listing worthless. Why? If an agent sits down with his buyer and they create a new search for AZ real estate and use the mapping search tool, and your address was inputted incorrectly, it defaults to the center of the zip code for the map search. Basically, your house won’t show up in the search!
2. Incomplete MLS data: Some agents will only fill out the bare minimum required fields for your MLS listing and this can be detrimental to your online visibility. Again going back to the way the MLS software works, your listing won’t come up if someone searches for homes with granite counters and your agent left that feature out.
3. Not having a lock box on the property: This can also kill an AZ real estate listing. Your house needs to be as accessible and visible as possible to maximize exposure.
Let RCP real estate show you how professional an agent should be.
Things to Do Near Scottsdale Real Estate
City and Area Amenities for Scottsdale Real Estate
Scottsdale real estate is very popular retirement area and has no shortage of family activities either. If you are considering buying or selling Scottsdale real estate, there are many area attractions you will want to know about. Here is a short list of visitors’ and residences’ favorite things to do within a reasonably close proximity to Scottsdale real estate. Scottsdale real estate is close to various hiking, biking, and sightseeing trails if you are into the outdoors; San Tan State Park, Camelback Mountain, and the Superstition wilderness hold a few. In addition to the many wildernesses and recreational areas, there are equestrian parks and arenas for you and your horses. Hundreds of parks, play areas, dog parks, and common areas, all waiting to be explored with your kids or dogs. Other outdoor activities in close proximity to Scottsdale real estate include drive in movie theaters, outdoor malls, water-parks, amusement parks, and model airplane airports, just to name a few. If you are not into the outdoors, there are dozens of cultural centers, malls, historical sites, and auctions. Buying Scottsdale real estate is all about location and, rest assured, the greater Phoenix area is a very desirable location.