Montana Del Sol Condominiums Homes for Sale List
Montana Del Sol Condominiums Homes for Sale Currently Active
Montana Del Sol Condominiums Homes for Sale are provided for you below. Search for more Arizona Real Estate by clicking on the link or call us at RCP. We would be happy to assist you in your search.
Start Montana Del Sol Condominiums Homes for Sale
End Montana Del Sol Condominiums Homes for Sale
Arizona Short Sales
What are Arizona short sales and should I consider them?
Arizona short sales are like other transactions in many ways. Let’s focus on the differences between a regular real estate listing and a short sale listing.
A “Short Sale” is when a homeowner and a bank cooperate and agree to sell a piece of real estate for less than what is owed on the lien or mortgage. Usually this takes place when there is a good reason why the current owner can’t continue to make the payments or pay the difference between the mortgage and the selling price. Why would a bank take, as a payoff, anything less than what they are owed? The same reason credit card companies do, some money is better than less money down the road. If a bank were to say no to a Arizona short sale and decide to play hardball, their only other recourse would be foreclosure. This would mean:
1. More time not getting paid.
2. A house that is empty and not being taken care of and possibly vandalized.
3. Lawyer and trustee fees
4. Holding cost to upkeep the property
5. Closing costs, and they still need to pay the Realtors, title agencies, cleanup crews, rehab costs, etc.
Arizona short sales can be a big no-brainier for banks, however, some banks get the concept better than others and try to streamline the process. While other banks bury their head in the sand and foreclose. Obviously, we don’t see the entire picture. I’m sure banks have their reasons for not doing Arizona short sales. Even with streamlining, short sales can take months to get approved as the bank must qualify the seller for the short sales, approve the asking price by getting an appraisal, and dot all the I’s and cross the T’s. Not all Arizona short sale agents are the same. Call us at RCP.
What makes the best real estate company in Arizona?
What are the components of the best real estate company in Arizona?
If you are looking for the best real estate company in Arizona, you have come to the right place. What are some things to consider when choosing the best real estate company in Arizona?
1. The best real estate company in Arizona will have highly trained agents. Here at RCP, we are not a large company, however, we don’t just hire any agents either. Our agents are highly trained and our broker has a background as an appraiser as well as a real estate investor.
2. They will have professional service and follow through. At RCP, we give incentives to our agents to go the extra mile and treat you (the client) as family. We want to encourage our agents to make you feel like you have had the best real estate experience available, so we reward them for following through.
3. They will have current technology. At RCP, we have the most up to date and cutting edge technology to assist you in finding homes. We pay for the best so you can use the best. We have the best search tools available.
Being the best doesn’t mean we are the biggest, or do the most volume, but when it comes to marketing and doing the job, we think we are the best. Give us a try!
Discover Scottsdale Real Estate
Scottsdale Real Estate
If you are considering Scottsdale as a possible place of residence or a place to invest, you certainly have a large variety to choose from. Scottsdale real estate is comprised of different styles, designs, and methods of construction. Scottsdale real estate has a large percentage of single family homes in relation to commercial or industrial. Investors from Canada and other areas of the world flock to Scottsdale as an ideal place to invest. Investors find that Scottsdale real estate works perfectly with their travel schedules and vacation planning. They can escape the winter in Canada and come to Arizona to get a little sun, play some golf, and check on their real estate investments while they are here.
Scottsdale offers great custom homes, luxury property, and land to build your own if you so desire. Scottsdale horse properties are some of the best in the state. With equestrian centers always close by, Scottsdale lends nicely to the horse enthusiast. To discover how Scottsdale real estate can fit into your life call RCP today. To view all Scottsdale real estate click here.