Monterra Scottsdale Residences Homes for Sale List
Monterra Scottsdale Residences Homes for Sale Currently Active
Monterra Scottsdale Residences Homes for Sale is prime Arizona Real Estate. You can search for other Arizona Homes for Sale by clicking the custom “Search Homes for Sale” button or just give us a call and a RCP Arizona Real Estate Agent will assist you.
Start Monterra Scottsdale Residences Homes for Sale
End Monterra Scottsdale Residences Homes for Sale
Should I consider short selling my house?
What are the pros and cons of short selling my house
Short sales happen when you want to sell your house and you owe more than it is worth. The first step would be to see if that is even true. Call us at RCP for a free valuation of your real estate. If you do in fact owe more than your home is worth, here’s how the process generally works, and keep in mind that all banks are different and can vary and laws may change.
1. First thing is to get an offer on your house. We list your property and distribute it to our network of investors. We will get you an offer!
2. Gather all the financial information the bank will want to see in order to qualify you as a short sale candidate.
3. Submit the offer and all documentation to the bank.
4. We work with the bank vigorously to gather info, submit documents, sign forms, and just keep the process moving.
5. The bank reviews your financial status and orders the appraisal.
6. Once all the information has been reviewed and submitted, hopefully the bank gives the approval and we proceed with closing like any other transaction.
Now, this is a brief overview and many different things can be required from the bank. If you would like more detailed information on how this all works, call us and we would be happy to explain it all to you. Keep in mind there may be tax and other financial ramification that you would want to consult your CPA.
Arizona Real Estate Etiquette
Proper Arizona Real Estate Etiquette Techniques
Arizona Real estate is very interactive at times. Employing proper etiquette can always be helpful and produce happy buyers and sellers.
Buyers and Buyers agents:
When showing “occupied homes”: Give the occupant ample notice and time to tidy up before viewing the property. Show respect to others property and privacy. Refrain from negative comments about a houses appearance or features until you are away from the occupant.
If you arrive at a home and another agent is already there, waiting in the car until the other buyers have had time to view the property without feeling rushed is a great and professional practice.
Listing agents and sellers:
When you have an appointment to show your listing be at the house on time. Nobody likes waiting!
Have the air conditioning on and offer a glass of water to the potential buyers. Arizona is hot!
Put your dogs and cats up so the potential buyers can view the house without having to worry about being afraid or your animals getting out.
In short, being considerate and thinking of others can go a long way. It also promotes a positive feeling about your house, and you may be more likely to get an offer or get your offer accepted.
Scottsdale real estate has what you are looking for!
Scottsdale has it all!
What are you looking for in the town where you live or invest in? Some of the things to consider in a town or city are:
1. Is there a good community feel?- Scottsdale has an amazing community, as do all Arizona cities. No problem there.
2. Is there adequate employment?- Being such a short drive from the major metropolitan area of Phoenix, there are always jobs available.
3. How’s the weather?- Arizona has some of the best year-round weather in the country.
4. Are there good schools- That’s more of a personal decision because each Scottsdale real estate property is different.
Scottsdale real estate varies and so do the residents. Employment opportunities are available even in a slow economy. It has perfect weather and if you can find a great school, why not buy some Scottsdale real estate? Let us help you in your search to find the perfect piece of Arizona real estate. We won’t rest until you are satisfied! We have great agents that specialize in Scottsdale homes for sale–who better to help? Give us a try! For a complete list of Scottsdale homes for sale listed by community click here.