Paradise Heights Homes for Sale List
Paradise Heights Homes for Sale Currently Active
Paradise Heights Homes for Sale are available for showings. Call us at RCP and an Arizona Real Estate Agent can make it happen. Arizona homes for sale can also be searched in a customizable manner by clicking the “Search Homes for Sale” button.
Start Paradise Heights Homes for Sale
End Paradise Heights Homes for Sale
Should I consider buying Arizona short sales?
What are the pros and cons of Arizona short sales and should I consider buying one?
Let’s examine the pros and cons of Arizona short sales vs. a regular sale transaction:
1. The asking price on Arizona short sales are often less than that of a typical real estate listing.
2. The homes are usually occupied and are well taken care of.
3. Depending on your current market conditions, short sale listings may be all that are available.
1. The asking price is a little ambiguous. Remember the bank has to be okay with the asking price in the end before they give the approval. If the banks appraiser comes in higher than the list price, then the bank can say they want you to pay the appraised amount.
2. The homes are occupied and are harder to view.
3. The bank may reject the short sale after a few months of waiting. The bank still qualifies the seller to make sure they cannot pay the difference between the asking price and the mortgage amount. Also the price may be too low.
4. Short sales can take a long time. Short sales have been know to take up to a year for approval. Usually it is around three months.
Back to the original question: Should I consider buying Arizona short sales? Well, all in all, it depends on what kind of buyer you are. If you are not in a hurry, and are looking for the best possible deal, then Arizona short sales can be a great way to build wealth or find your dream home.
AZ Real Estate Listing Faux Pas, Blunders, and Fails
Top AZ Real Estate Listing Foul Ups
AZ Real estate can be very complex. We are pointing out some of the top mistakes listing agents make when listing a house. You will want to ask your listing agent to show you a copy of the MLS printout. You can then scan it for common mistakes and make sure your agent is doing a professional job.
1. Not verifying the address on the MLS map: This can effectively make your AZ real estate listing worthless. Why? If an agent sits down with his buyer and they create a new search for AZ real estate and use the mapping search tool, and your address was inputted incorrectly, it defaults to the center of the zip code for the map search. Basically, your house won’t show up in the search!
2. Incomplete MLS data: Some agents will only fill out the bare minimum required fields for your MLS listing and this can be detrimental to your online visibility. Again going back to the way the MLS software works, your listing won’t come up if someone searches for homes with granite counters and your agent left that feature out.
3. Not having a lock box on the property: This can also kill an AZ real estate listing. Your house needs to be as accessible and visible as possible to maximize exposure.
Let RCP real estate show you how professional an agent should be.
Scottsdale Arizona HUD Homes
Opportunities with Scottsdale Arizona HUD Homes
Not all real estate companies are created equal. Not all real estate companies are allowed to bid on Scottsdale Arizona HUD homes. Here at RCP, we are fully registered and approved for HUD bidding. If you are searching for a home in Scottsdale, then Scottsdale Arizona HUD homes should be a consideration. There are many types of homes available and we can help with them all. Scottsdale Arizona HUD homes are just one type of sales avenue. There are Scottsdale foreclosures, Scottsdale short sales, Scottsdale corporate owned and bank owned homes, as well as the traditional sale. Scottsdale HUD homes are in varied condition and loans are in place to fix up or repair FHA HUD properties. The first step in any real estate transaction is to get your financing in order. Once you are pre-approved or pre-qualified, it is easy to view and buy Scottsdale real estate of any type. HUD homes are a bit of a hybrid auction and standard listing. Here’s what we mean: With an auction, you generally have some time to view the property and then you bid. The high bidder wins the property. With a traditional sale it is listed until it is sold and sometimes the price is reduced. With the HUD it is listed for a specific time frame, for example, let’s say fifteen days. After the fifteen days have passed, they gather the bids and either accept the high bid or keep it listed and wait for more. There are a few tricks and techniques in dealing with HUD homes, so let RCP assist you in your Scottsdale Arizona HUD homes search.