Paradise Valley Farms Homes for Sale List
Paradise Valley Farms Homes for Sale Currently Active
Paradise Valley Farms Homes for Sale are yours for the choosing. See below for a list of these great Arizona homes for sale. Arizona real estate agents at RCP can help or show properties at any time.
Start Paradise Valley Farms Homes for Sale
End Paradise Valley Farms Homes for Sale
Should I consider buying Arizona short sales?
What are the pros and cons of Arizona short sales and should I consider buying one?
Let’s examine the pros and cons of Arizona short sales vs. a regular sale transaction:
1. The asking price on Arizona short sales are often less than that of a typical real estate listing.
2. The homes are usually occupied and are well taken care of.
3. Depending on your current market conditions, short sale listings may be all that are available.
1. The asking price is a little ambiguous. Remember the bank has to be okay with the asking price in the end before they give the approval. If the banks appraiser comes in higher than the list price, then the bank can say they want you to pay the appraised amount.
2. The homes are occupied and are harder to view.
3. The bank may reject the short sale after a few months of waiting. The bank still qualifies the seller to make sure they cannot pay the difference between the asking price and the mortgage amount. Also the price may be too low.
4. Short sales can take a long time. Short sales have been know to take up to a year for approval. Usually it is around three months.
Back to the original question: Should I consider buying Arizona short sales? Well, all in all, it depends on what kind of buyer you are. If you are not in a hurry, and are looking for the best possible deal, then Arizona short sales can be a great way to build wealth or find your dream home.
Central Arizona Real Estate
Central Arizona Real Estate Facts
Central Arizona real estate is some of the most desirable real estate in the world. The Phoenix metro area is broken down into two major areas: the West valley and the East valley. The East valley is comprised of Tempe, Mesa, Chandler, Ahwatukee, Apache Junction, Sun Lakes, Apache Junction, Queen Creek, San Tan Valley. The West valley is home to Phoenix, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Glendale, Goodyear, Laveen, Avondale, Peoria, Surprise, Sun City, Buckeye, Cave Creek and Carefree and Fountain Hills. All the cities have their own unique features and amenities. Age restricted communities are peppered throughout the valley creating a healthy mix and diversity of central Arizona real estate choices.
The major metropolitan area lies in the West valley, whereas the East valley was predominantly farmland converted to homes by urban sprawl over the years. Values in the Greater Phoenix metro area have a long history of rising and falling real estate values. When to buy in Arizona is a personal decision and watching the trends and cycles can give a good indicator of where we are headed. Arizona real estate is very desirable to non-residents as well, with a steady influx of new people moving from colder and less desirable states in terms of weather. Canadian citizens also seem to flock to Central Arizona real estate in search of summer homes and investment properties.
How to Find a Good Realtor
Things You Should Know in Order to Find a Good Realtor
Finding a good Realtor can be a challenge. First of all, we will have to distinguish between a Realtor and a real estate agent. Every Realtor is a real estate agent or broker, however, not every real estate agent or broker is a Realtor. Finding a good Realtor is even harder. A Realtor is a real estate agent that is a member of a national organization of real estate agents that have subscribed to and try to adhere to a set of ethical and professional standards. There is a standard set of business practices and the idea is to promote the general public’s confidence in real estate agents.
Finding a good Realtor is hard. Although Realtor’s all follow a similar set of ethical and professional standards does not mean they are all the same in terms of how good they are at selling houses or how well they understand the market place. This takes an expert and experts are born from experience.
That’s where we come in at RCP. With our background in appraisal, we understand the market. When the typical or even experienced agent deals with two to ten houses a month, we are dealing with twenty-thirty. That means more experience and more dwelling in the trends and stats. We have the experience you need!