Plaza Lofts Homes for Sale List
Plaza Lofts Homes for Sale Currently Active
Plaza Lofts Homes for Sale is comprised of great Arizona homes for sale for your viewing pleasure. Search now or call an Arizona Real Estate agent from RCP. We have an Arizona Real Estate Agent standing by.
Start Plaza Lofts Homes for Sale
End Plaza Lofts Homes for Sale
Should I consider buying Arizona short sales?
What are the pros and cons of Arizona short sales and should I consider buying one?
Let’s examine the pros and cons of Arizona short sales vs. a regular sale transaction:
1. The asking price on Arizona short sales are often less than that of a typical real estate listing.
2. The homes are usually occupied and are well taken care of.
3. Depending on your current market conditions, short sale listings may be all that are available.
1. The asking price is a little ambiguous. Remember the bank has to be okay with the asking price in the end before they give the approval. If the banks appraiser comes in higher than the list price, then the bank can say they want you to pay the appraised amount.
2. The homes are occupied and are harder to view.
3. The bank may reject the short sale after a few months of waiting. The bank still qualifies the seller to make sure they cannot pay the difference between the asking price and the mortgage amount. Also the price may be too low.
4. Short sales can take a long time. Short sales have been know to take up to a year for approval. Usually it is around three months.
Back to the original question: Should I consider buying Arizona short sales? Well, all in all, it depends on what kind of buyer you are. If you are not in a hurry, and are looking for the best possible deal, then Arizona short sales can be a great way to build wealth or find your dream home.
Central Arizona Real Estate
Central Arizona Real Estate Facts
Central Arizona real estate is some of the most desirable real estate in the world. The Phoenix metro area is broken down into two major areas: the West valley and the East valley. The East valley is comprised of Tempe, Mesa, Chandler, Ahwatukee, Apache Junction, Sun Lakes, Apache Junction, Queen Creek, San Tan Valley. The West valley is home to Phoenix, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Glendale, Goodyear, Laveen, Avondale, Peoria, Surprise, Sun City, Buckeye, Cave Creek and Carefree and Fountain Hills. All the cities have their own unique features and amenities. Age restricted communities are peppered throughout the valley creating a healthy mix and diversity of central Arizona real estate choices.
The major metropolitan area lies in the West valley, whereas the East valley was predominantly farmland converted to homes by urban sprawl over the years. Values in the Greater Phoenix metro area have a long history of rising and falling real estate values. When to buy in Arizona is a personal decision and watching the trends and cycles can give a good indicator of where we are headed. Arizona real estate is very desirable to non-residents as well, with a steady influx of new people moving from colder and less desirable states in terms of weather. Canadian citizens also seem to flock to Central Arizona real estate in search of summer homes and investment properties.
Discover Scottsdale Real Estate
Scottsdale Real Estate
If you are considering Scottsdale as a possible place of residence or a place to invest, you certainly have a large variety to choose from. Scottsdale real estate is comprised of different styles, designs, and methods of construction. Scottsdale real estate has a large percentage of single family homes in relation to commercial or industrial. Investors from Canada and other areas of the world flock to Scottsdale as an ideal place to invest. Investors find that Scottsdale real estate works perfectly with their travel schedules and vacation planning. They can escape the winter in Canada and come to Arizona to get a little sun, play some golf, and check on their real estate investments while they are here.
Scottsdale offers great custom homes, luxury property, and land to build your own if you so desire. Scottsdale horse properties are some of the best in the state. With equestrian centers always close by, Scottsdale lends nicely to the horse enthusiast. To discover how Scottsdale real estate can fit into your life call RCP today. To view all Scottsdale real estate click here.