Raskin Estates Homes for Sale List
Raskin Estates Homes for Sale Currently Active
Raskin Estates Homes for Sale are located in our Arizona Homes for Sale search area. Search yourself or call an Arizona real estate agent at RCP. You can e-mail or call us for showings on any property.
Start Raskin Estates Homes for Sale
End Raskin Estates Homes for Sale
Arizona Commercial Real Estate
Why is RCP the best company for Arizona commercial Real Estate?
Arizona commercial real estate is some of the best in the country. Arizona’s 10 largest cities are prime areas for the perfect piece of Arizona commercial real estate. The largest commercial areas are Phoenix, Tuscon, Mesa, Chandler, Glendale, Scottsdale, Apache Junction, Tempe, Peoria, and Yuma. RCP can help negotiate your Arizona commercial real estate deal. Buying or selling commercial real estate can be tricky. If you are looking for an already existing storefront or shell, big box, or land, RCP has the tools to help you succeed. Finding commercial land in Arizona to build requires research and knowledge. Let RCP assist in the process. Click the home button to find our commercial search portal. If you would like to view any of the properties you find, don’t hesitate to call. Arizona’s best real estate company is ready to help. If you’re not interested in commercial property, we also provide services for buying or selling real estate including Arizona luxury, Arizona horse property, and Arizona custom homes. Appraisals and BPOs (Broker’s Price Opinions) are also available upon request at no charge for people listing their property with RCP.
Why RCP is the Best Arizona Real Estate Company
Call the Best Arizona Real Estate Company Today!
We want to see your testimonials. Let us know how your agent treated you and if you were impressed with our service. Here are a couple testimonials from our clients.
“RCP Real Estate helped us find the right home and price in the San Tan Valley area to make both myself and my wife extremely happy. We are both very picky shoppers and RCP made the experience so easy and seamless that it helped us get over the bad economy results from our previous home. We will use them again the next time we need to buy or sell our home! You can’t go wrong with the best service around in Arizona real estate! Actually the only thing I have against them is, where were they in 2005 when I had 125k equity? I needed a realtor to tell me to drop my price down 25k and sale, rent a home with 100k in my bank until the perfect foreclosure came up. I wish I knew about you then.”
Nathan and Lucinda-
“I have nothing but good things to say about Jason Moss, the real estate broker at RCP, and his customer service. He has always been able to satisfy my real estate needs. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for prompt service.”
Facts About Scottsdale Real Estate
Buying Scottsdale Real Estate
Scottsdale Real Estate is some of the most desirable real estate in the country. Due in part to the great winter weather and proximity to metro Phoenix, Scottsdale real estate is a great choice for a large demographic. With that being said, Scottsdale real estate has it quirks. A few things you will want to look out for:
1. Are you buying in a historical district? These historic district homes can be nice, but you can be restricted in what you can and can’t do to the property.
2. Are you close to railroad tracks or light-rail systems? You will want to keep your eye out because otherwise, you may not notice that annoying train sound every hour until you move in.
3. Are you buying in a Superfund site? These are designated areas throughout the valley that are flagged due to their bio-hazardous nature or history. Usually someone located nearby has contaminated the ground and the ground water affecting the Superfund site area. This can be a big, “Oops!” if your Realtor is not paying attention.
4. Are you buying on a busy street? Noise, safety, and accessibility in and out of your driveway can be a few issues you may face on a busy road.
5. Are you buying in an age restricted community? Some communities set a limit on how old you must be before you can buy in certain neighborhoods. Many times, fifty-five and older is the restriction.
Just know that at RCP we look for these things. We have proprietary mapping software to check Scottsdale real estate for Superfund sites, historical districts, and train tracks. Call us to check the property you may be interested in and we will send you an external obsolescence report.