Scottsdale 2000 Homes for Sale List
Scottsdale 2000 Homes for Sale Currently Active
Scottsdale 2000 Homes for Sale are located in our Arizona Homes for Sale search area. Search yourself or call an Arizona real estate agent at RCP. You can e-mail or call us for showings on any property.
Start Scottsdale 2000 Homes for Sale
End Scottsdale 2000 Homes for Sale
Should I consider buying Arizona short sales?
What are the pros and cons of Arizona short sales and should I consider buying one?
Let’s examine the pros and cons of Arizona short sales vs. a regular sale transaction:
1. The asking price on Arizona short sales are often less than that of a typical real estate listing.
2. The homes are usually occupied and are well taken care of.
3. Depending on your current market conditions, short sale listings may be all that are available.
1. The asking price is a little ambiguous. Remember the bank has to be okay with the asking price in the end before they give the approval. If the banks appraiser comes in higher than the list price, then the bank can say they want you to pay the appraised amount.
2. The homes are occupied and are harder to view.
3. The bank may reject the short sale after a few months of waiting. The bank still qualifies the seller to make sure they cannot pay the difference between the asking price and the mortgage amount. Also the price may be too low.
4. Short sales can take a long time. Short sales have been know to take up to a year for approval. Usually it is around three months.
Back to the original question: Should I consider buying Arizona short sales? Well, all in all, it depends on what kind of buyer you are. If you are not in a hurry, and are looking for the best possible deal, then Arizona short sales can be a great way to build wealth or find your dream home.
Our investors want to buy your house!
If you need to sell fast, they want to buy!
If you have a house in Arizona and want to sell today, we have investors standing by that can make you an offer in less than four hours! E-mail your address and the time frame in which you need to close and we will get you an offer right away, no listing agreements, no hassel. Our investors love the “Fixer Uppers.” They can buy fast, and with cash.
Investors will usually buy your house then remodel, rehab, put in pools, and update your house and resell it for a profit. Some investors buy to hold and lease them for long term investments. What does it hurt? We can get you an offer fast, and if you don’t like it, don’t accept it. If you decide to go ahead and list your Arizona Real Estate the traditional way, no problem. Investors won’t give you absolute top dollar for your house, however, if you are not in a hurry, we can help get your house sold for the maximum amount on any piece of Arizona real estate.
Regardless of whether you need to sell fast or slow, get a free market consultation with one of our agents. We can help you navigate the exciting world of Arizona real estate.
Scottsdale, Arizona: A Canadian’s paradise!
Scottsdale, Arizona: A Canadian’s and Snowbird’s paradise!
Why is Scottsdale Arizona a Canadian paradise? Every year, thousands of “snowbirds” flock to Arizona for a reprieve from the cold, ice, and snow. It is an ideal location as the weather is great, the golf courses are plentiful, and the nightlife is hopping.
Many Canadians are buying homes in Scottsdale, Arizona and make the seasonal location adjustment permanent. When the Canadian dollar is strong, here in Arizona we see a massive influx of Canadian buyers. When the Canadian dollar is not so strong, we still see a steady stream of buyers from up north.
Scottsdale, Arizona weather has been found to be helpful for people with arthritis, asthma, and allergies. Scottsdale, Arizona is a retirement destination and there doesn’t seem to be any end in site to the growth and future of Arizona real estate.
Here at RCP, we can help you find a winter retreat or even a permanent residence. If you are looking to make it permanent and retire, we can find a retirement community to fit your lifestyle. Arizona is one of the best states to settle down in. Call us for a consultation and we can get you on your way to owning your own piece of Arizona real estate!