Scottsdale Mountain Homes for Sale List
Scottsdale Mountain Homes for Sale Currently Active
Scottsdale Mountain Homes for Sale are compiled for you below. Call an Arizona Real Estate Agent at RCP for a showing on these or any other Arizona Real Estate you find. RCP, Arizona’s best real estate agents.
Start Scottsdale Mountain Homes for Sale
End Scottsdale Mountain Homes for Sale
Looking for Arizona Horse Property?
Why’s RCP the best place to find Arizona horse property?
Arizona horse property makes up only a small percentage of the overall homes for sale in Arizona. Arizona horse property is also some of the most desirable. Whether you are a horse owner and are looking for Arizona land for sale to build your Arizona horse property, or just looking for an Arizona horse property that is all ready for you to move in, RCP is the best Arizona real estate company you could go to. We have Arizona real estate agents that specialize in horse property transactions ready and willing to make the home buying or selling process a success. Land for sale in Arizona is also easy to navigate with our cutting edge search tools. Create an account and start exploring all that Arizona has to offer. Luxury homes in Arizona as well as custom ranches and homes are all available at your fingertips. RCP can also assist if you are looking for commercial real estate in Arizona. RCP is a full service Arizona real estate company with services including residential and commercial buying and selling, appraisal and BPO services, and a creative financing specialist.
Arizona Real Estate Etiquette
Proper Arizona Real Estate Etiquette Techniques
Arizona Real estate is very interactive at times. Employing proper etiquette can always be helpful and produce happy buyers and sellers.
Buyers and Buyers agents:
When showing “occupied homes”: Give the occupant ample notice and time to tidy up before viewing the property. Show respect to others property and privacy. Refrain from negative comments about a houses appearance or features until you are away from the occupant.
If you arrive at a home and another agent is already there, waiting in the car until the other buyers have had time to view the property without feeling rushed is a great and professional practice.
Listing agents and sellers:
When you have an appointment to show your listing be at the house on time. Nobody likes waiting!
Have the air conditioning on and offer a glass of water to the potential buyers. Arizona is hot!
Put your dogs and cats up so the potential buyers can view the house without having to worry about being afraid or your animals getting out.
In short, being considerate and thinking of others can go a long way. It also promotes a positive feeling about your house, and you may be more likely to get an offer or get your offer accepted.
Facts About Scottsdale Real Estate
Buying Scottsdale Real Estate
Scottsdale Real Estate is some of the most desirable real estate in the country. Due in part to the great winter weather and proximity to metro Phoenix, Scottsdale real estate is a great choice for a large demographic. With that being said, Scottsdale real estate has it quirks. A few things you will want to look out for:
1. Are you buying in a historical district? These historic district homes can be nice, but you can be restricted in what you can and can’t do to the property.
2. Are you close to railroad tracks or light-rail systems? You will want to keep your eye out because otherwise, you may not notice that annoying train sound every hour until you move in.
3. Are you buying in a Superfund site? These are designated areas throughout the valley that are flagged due to their bio-hazardous nature or history. Usually someone located nearby has contaminated the ground and the ground water affecting the Superfund site area. This can be a big, “Oops!” if your Realtor is not paying attention.
4. Are you buying on a busy street? Noise, safety, and accessibility in and out of your driveway can be a few issues you may face on a busy road.
5. Are you buying in an age restricted community? Some communities set a limit on how old you must be before you can buy in certain neighborhoods. Many times, fifty-five and older is the restriction.
Just know that at RCP we look for these things. We have proprietary mapping software to check Scottsdale real estate for Superfund sites, historical districts, and train tracks. Call us to check the property you may be interested in and we will send you an external obsolescence report.